logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
i think jessica killed tico when she was in her other personality and i also think she could have killed paul cramer because of what he was doing to natalie. what are ur thoughts?

lynn
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
I don't think it was Jessica, but it could have been. I lean towards Christian being the killer of Tico, but that seems too obvious. I think Tico had Cramer killed.

OP Offline
i know that christian was the one who pulled the plug on tico but someone finished him off. i have read that paige isnt as goody goody as we thought she may be setting up michael mcbain for killing tico what are ur thoughts.

lynn
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I think Paige acts weird. It may be from the years of acting bad on CBS that I don't trust her. I was thinking that Jessica is going crazy and trashing her own room.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I've finally settled on DA Colson as Paul's killer. I wish they would wrap this storyline up, though. It's gotten old.

Cheryl Lewis
Early Childhood
Coffee & Tea
Soapmaking

Bella Manager
Need Immediate Help? IM me
AIM ID->BellaCheryl
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
This is not one of their better storylines. They have to bring it up, so I remember that the killer is still loose. I have lost that much interest in it. But Colson is a good guess.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I'll tell you why I'm thinking along those lines... back in the summer Soap Net did a "Reveals" show where they told the audience what was coming. In some of their reveals they were kinda hints more than reveals but in others they just came out with it.

One of those reveals was that Bo and Nora would be getting back together. Now they've got Nora engaged to Colson and if they're going to put the two of them back together, which I think they should anyway, they've got to get rid of Colson. That would wrap up two storylines and open a new one all with one stone.

Plus they've had Colson's behavior change a bit. Bo's commented he's not so sure Colson is one of the good guys. He's also not one of the main characters so he could go to jail without it disrupting the rest of the cast.

Cheryl Lewis
Early Childhood
Coffee & Tea
Soapmaking

Bella Manager
Need Immediate Help? IM me
AIM ID->BellaCheryl

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.