BellaOnline
i think jessica killed tico when she was in her other personality and i also think she could have killed paul cramer because of what he was doing to natalie. what are ur thoughts?
I don't think it was Jessica, but it could have been. I lean towards Christian being the killer of Tico, but that seems too obvious. I think Tico had Cramer killed.
i know that christian was the one who pulled the plug on tico but someone finished him off. i have read that paige isnt as goody goody as we thought she may be setting up michael mcbain for killing tico what are ur thoughts.
I think Paige acts weird. It may be from the years of acting bad on CBS that I don't trust her. I was thinking that Jessica is going crazy and trashing her own room.
I've finally settled on DA Colson as Paul's killer. I wish they would wrap this storyline up, though. It's gotten old.
This is not one of their better storylines. They have to bring it up, so I remember that the killer is still loose. I have lost that much interest in it. But Colson is a good guess.
I'll tell you why I'm thinking along those lines... back in the summer Soap Net did a "Reveals" show where they told the audience what was coming. In some of their reveals they were kinda hints more than reveals but in others they just came out with it.

One of those reveals was that Bo and Nora would be getting back together. Now they've got Nora engaged to Colson and if they're going to put the two of them back together, which I think they should anyway, they've got to get rid of Colson. That would wrap up two storylines and open a new one all with one stone.

Plus they've had Colson's behavior change a bit. Bo's commented he's not so sure Colson is one of the good guys. He's also not one of the main characters so he could go to jail without it disrupting the rest of the cast.
© BellaOnline Forums