logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Add your comments here about my new article about Homosexuality and the role of the Christian community.

As you can see from my article, I feel very strongly that God's will is not to judge and condemn but to love and accept even those who are sinning...like we all are...

Lust
Pride
Hatred
Rage
Selfishness
Contempt
Exclusion
Idolotry
Lying
Adultry
Coveteousness
Envy
Strife
Gossip

These are all sins.

God does NOT hate gay people!! I will not hear it any more. It's NOT Christian to believe this way!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jenna,
On the issue of hating gays. It is a difference between hating the sin and loving the person. We should love everyone but not love the sin that keeps them bound. Don't you agree that God created everyone and God doesn't do wrong or bad he is always good he is Holy. In saying that one would not be born Gay. They are overtakin by their lust just like anyone else. They are not born that way they choose to do the things they do. God gives all of us the freedom to choose. He want's us to choose to love and obey him and follow his commands. When you allow satan to enter in and sin any sin is a sin, Then you have made your choice. You can not repeatedly stay in sin and be a christian to and that is what you are doing when you live the gay lifestyle. I have had friends that were Gay and I did not treat them any different but they knew where I stood that what they were doing was wrong. That just like any of us God's want's you to choose to serve him not serve flesh. You can not have 2 masters one will be stronger than the other one will win. Thank you for your time. I pray that you will not compromise God's word.

OP Offline
I think God wants us to love the sinner and let Him deal with the sin.

Just like adultery...

If I know someone who is cheating on their spouse, do I stop being their friend because I think what they are doing is wrong? Or do I simply stay put in their life because maybe my influence will help them come to the realization themselves? Confront with Love doesn't mean condemn with kindness. Jesus deals with our hearts individually. And last time I checked, He didn't need my help in anyway... Jesus can surpass all of our understanding in how He deals with people. It's been made clear that my job is to just love someone with all my heart, soul, and mind because I am called to love others the way the Father loves me; in the midst of my sin with compassion. "While we were still sinners He called us..."

Don't be the judge and jury, let God be God...He doesn't need our help.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
If marrige is only meant to be done between man and woman, then why is it possible for a man to love a man and a woman to love a woman?? Why is that an option to take if it was never meant to be chosen? In the end all options will be chosen

The I is moving

I would rather live in my own shadow...at least then I would be compared to a past I'm more familiar with ~I~

Fear me, Hate me, Curse me, for I will question your every move ~I~

My past hold much pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future ~Ixidor the Reality Sculptor (Magic the Gathering)~

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.