Feel Free to Add Your Favorite Tip!!! <img src="/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" />
- Maintain good communication with bidders. Answer all questions quickly.
- Ship items out as soon as payment is received.
- Cancel bids from bidder that you know are "deadbeat."
- Always use Delivery Confirmation (even if you have to add the .50 into the shipping costs.)
- If you're just starting out as a seller, you may want to do some buying first to build up a feedback rating.
- Publish your shipping and handling costs up
- Clearly state your check acceptance policy.
- Always include a picture of the item in your listings. Many potential bidders won't even look at your auction if there is no picture.
- Order FREE priority mail shipping supplies on-line at http://supplies.usps.gov.
<img src="/images/graemlins/cool.gif" alt="" /> **Don't forget to post your helpful selling tip here in the Forum!!! <img src="/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" /> ***Also, be sure to sign the Online Auctions Guestbook at http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4173.asp.