This is going to be painful...mostly to me as I really don't care (about the election).

So why post? Because for the love of Christ it WON'T leave me ALONE!

So here, maybe I'll get a good night's sleep and purge!

The Election.

O.k. this for whatever reason, does not go away. The election was NOT what it seems. Truth-eyes, "Trust not your eyes and ears but go forth in light..."

What came to me then and currently will not leave me alone...the election isn't or wasn't, what it seems (i'm almost certain about this).

So, like it's more, the numbers were down for Obama...BIG TIME, even before the election.

There's also some sort of marital disagreement. (Again..all intuition/feelings).

The michele person doesn't want to go along, Obama understands, the election was not in his favor, but something behind him needed it to be a 2-term presidency?????

Otherwise, it wouldn't hold so much.

"Across-the-isle" I dont' know what that means...trying to bridge a gap? But anyway, that along w/"Can't we ALL just get along???" Those statements are meant to silence or get people on board.???

THIS IS A READ....(stuff you're not likely to see in the news and rightfully so) it's wierd feeling it.

I don't feel Obama didn't HAVE supporters, but I don['t feel the election is what it seems. It feels almost he feels, it's one thing to WIN an election another to be given. I'll give him credit for that...ya, that stinks.

Anyway, I feel Romney (and all I know of him is he's a business man and Mormon) had the gain and in fact...now that the election is over, Obama needs to consult Romney on just what it is America wants...not how the spin could be like he's the bigger man inviting his opponent to the table.

In the mean time, piddley attempts at gay marriage (which I'm for) and immigration (which I'm for) will serve to distract.

Try to look at these things as "commercials" Not that they aren't important, but investigate what the real issues really are.

With immigration, we/America want you, join w/you, enjoy basically the different colors of the rainbow!!

The issue (in short) it's a money builder and vote support if they don't "Remedy it" right away and it isn't the "race" of immigration or any race in general...what the REAL people are stuck on is that everyone pay their "Fair Share."

Welfare, the issue there is/feel/affirms to be should be for people who need it, not to get wealthy on and immigration, "Come on in." But, pay taxes, like everyone else.

Forget the "Dream Act" and other deflections/get Real, observe just common sense practices and don't wait for someone or some group to tell you what will be...believe it or not, we've more in common than ANY government will EVER admit! wink

P.S. Look up styles of gov. Just do. You'll save a lot of time and energy smile

That last part is REALLY important as well as getting an up to date view of racism. Understand what a "tag" is but more importantly the human Spirit, we actually like each other lovers

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/29/12 10:24 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site