I agree so much with that Jane! smile

Earth changes don't - DO NOT, wipe out all of humanity. I suppose if your planet explodes, that's an entirely different scenario.

Geographical changes, well, if you're living on a living planet, you could say, expect changes, like living with someone or having family.

Now, I'm going out on a limb here saying, Mayans, Elders, Shamans, Native American tribes, people in general who pay attention to their surroundings and understand human energy, politics and such, there are cycles that follow when changes disrupt people and the every day.

Personally, this is a bit into the future, I feel we end up going back to the Native American way, however a bit more time needs to pass until this other cycle completes. I do feel we are gradually learning or RE-learning, Earth Ways, some more than others, but ther's definately a struggle.

You either hear people playing it down, as in..."Oh it's the end of the world right...? Ar-ar..." Or, you have some people thinking it is, but it's not. It's something in the middle.

As living species, we survive, there's an instinct there. Humanity will survive this. Some as you mention will be more prepared than others.

As for the changes that aren't quite to geographical, more gov't...all you have to do is look at the riots and the people instigating and supporting them.

Normal riots, have a clear statement and there's a sigh of relief when ther's positive change.

What you're hearing with riots these days are more reflective of anyone that happens to feel frustrated, angry, bored, not having to go to sleep and get up to go to work, etc.

Most have no idea why they're doing what their doing. Small groups, like pop-tarts are simply riling people up, chaos.

So, CHAOS, mixed with geographical shifts...well there are people taking natural disasters or taking advantage of them, and mingling them in with a desired outcome.

Corruption, sure, it's been around for centuries, but not on a united and global level in the name of greed.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site