Print Thread
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Follow this link to read my mini bio article about Kurt Angle.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Nice bio, well written and informative. Kurt did suffer two major losses -- his father and then his trainer and he has suffered through medical issues. Even though Kurt will never be my favorite wrestler, I have to give him credit for never giving up.

KSSassy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Funny all of the info I was looking up on him, not once did I find anything about his father.

Thank you for the compliment on the article. There was so much that I had to leave out just for space sake as I have to with all of my articles so I try to make sure all of the important stuff is in there anyway or as much of it as I can fit.

He is not my favorite wrestler either but I do give him credit for all he has accomplished and has yet to accomplish.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
If I recall correctly, and someone can jump right in and say if this is incorrect, Angle's father was killed or died when Angle was around 16. I think his Dad was in construction.

KSSassy
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
This link says that his father died when he was fourteen of heart disease. 14 other members of his family have heart disease as well.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Shark
Shark
[quote=WrestlingEditorVance]This link says that his father died when he was fourteen of heart disease. 14 other members of his family have heart disease as well.

Kurt may want to stay off drugs AND booze in that case...

KSSassy
N
N
[URL=https://casualmatch.site]Girls in your town[/URL]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Coffin Box - Silhouette Cut by Line Color
by Digital Art and Animation - 10/15/24 01:34 AM
Halloween Coffin Box Cut File
by Digital Art and Animation - 10/15/24 01:31 AM
Silhouette Print and Cut Pumpkin
by Digital Art and Animation - 10/12/24 06:21 PM
Treat Bag Silhouette Cut File
by Digital Art and Animation - 10/12/24 06:13 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 10/12/24 02:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 10/11/24 08:38 AM
Wickedly Easy Halloween Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 10/09/24 10:38 AM
How to Make Halloween Pattern Papers
by Digital Art and Animation - 10/07/24 12:59 AM
Habitat loss
by Angie - 10/04/24 09:11 AM
Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
by Farjana_Environment_Ed - 10/04/24 08:50 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.