Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I decided after the shower to stop the cortisone, that thing did not do anything at all!

I will wait then either use the rest of the cream that was supposed to get rid of the discharge (would put it inside the vulva where the only discharge remains) or just go straight to the hospital.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
So that infection never went away. The inflammation did go down a little by itself and the pain went away months ago. The itching something comes back but only a short time (most of the times its only seconds). The discharge never went to how it was when I first went to the hospital.

The tongue the part where I could not reach with a tongue cleaner it went away by itself, before that the tip became clear of the accumulation and then later a little more there and a little on the sides starting at the tip.

I will soon go to the pharmacy and ask for the pill that came with the cream to see if it would work this time, the cream I have enough for the ten days maximum (that doctor had told me to use it also inside the vulva but i only used it outside - this time since when the discharge finally started going away only inside the vulva it remained that cream i will put it there only). I have some of the backup cream that made the discharge go away.

V
V
And here's mine:

Financially - 20% okay. As a breadwinner, I am still struggling and learning in handling my finances. Soon, I will be better.

Emotionally - 25% okay. Had some traumas from my past and currently recovering with the support and love from the people I trust.

Spiritually - 30% okay. In good and bad times, I still call help from above.

Physically - 25% okay. As a breadwinner, I should work and support my family and I always reminded myself to rest and never quit. :)

Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.