Print Thread
G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's the current aticle for the week. Take a look at and posts your comments, statements etc.

We have a lot of email newsletters here at BellaOnline and I am sure many of you have your own. They may be personal or hobby newsletters. They can be literary or paid subscribtion.

No matter the type would love to know what kind you produce and why you chose the one you did.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Current Article

There are many industry and niche newsletters being published and circulated on a wide scale. And even more are being created everyday. Where's a person to start if considering creating their own? What type of newsletter would you publish?

What type of Newsletter do You Publish

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hi, Grace. Thanks for stopping by my marriage forum with your great insights. Congrats on your 30th. I would sure love if you would share more of your marriage experiences. People can learn more than the marriage struggles and triumphs than from smooth sailing marriages. My own has been a challenge but so worth it. smile

We just celebrated our 27th!

Anyway, I will stop by your site/forum more often. I need to develop and send out two newsletters!

Thanks again!

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L

Hi Grace,

I basically send out my newsletter here on BOL. I would like to improve upon it so I will be reading lots and lots of your articles.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

G
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
G
Hi Leah, thanks for stopping by.

So I see you
Quote:
would like to improve on your newsletter
here on BOL. Do you know what it is you're looking to improve on?

The new year is almost here and I am soliciting ideas and suggestions on what newsletter publishers everywhere would like to see more of on the Ezines and Newsletters site here.

I am doing doing research and looking at different ways to help my readers improve and bring their newsletters into the fore front of
Quote:
being all that they can be
to the readers.

I am in the process of moving so I might be a little sporadic with my articles, but once settled I will be taking a little different direction with my article topics and looking for new subjects in the world of newsletters to address.

So any suggestion or question you have please don't hesitate to post them here. I am very interested in knowing what people are thinking and doing with their newsletters.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
It's getting harder and harder to publish newsletters, I think. So many people block "spam" and it ends up blocking legitimate emails. Also, because people get so much spam, they don't read things like email newsletters as often ...

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
There are three types of newsletters: the company newsletter, the consumer newsletter, and the organization newsletter.
You can know how to structure newsletter content when you define your topic and your readers.
The Company Newsletter.
The Consumer Newsletter.
The Organization Newsletter.

Moderated by  Grace-Newsletters Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.