Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Nini, sounds like you're wearing the wrong size. You should go for a bra fitting at one of your local lingerie shops to make sure.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Amoeba
Amoeba
C
I'm a 42DD and very droopy. My bras give me *all* my support. I have been wearing underwires since I was 10 years old. I have suffered tremendously with shoulder, neck and back pain for, like, ever. THEN, I found these lovely silicone shoulder strap pads at Dillard's (Dept Store). These things have saved my life! I can actually buy bras at Target and wear them now. They were only $12 and have saved me a ton in expensive bras. When I have a moment I can't locate them, I have a mild panic attack. I need to buy more... To answer the original question: latch bra around waist and pull up in place, swimsuit style. Ciao!

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I think I do it catluvgal's way. I connect the band without worrying about the arms at all, across my stomach I suppose. Then I slide my arms in and pull it up.

I think it's a shame we have to worry about how a natural part of us looks over time. We don't dream back to when we were 3 years old and want our breasts to look like they were then. Why do we choose age 18-20 and want our breasts to look like that? Why not celebrate that they looked one way at 3, one way at 13, another at 23, another at 33 and all of these are great?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
M o e Offline OP
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
So true Lisa. That's one of the reasons I love the Beautiful Women Project. It showcases chest casts of women age 19 to 90 (3 would probably be illegal).

D
D
Hi just joined Bellaonline as found a post on hormones and Fibromyalgia which i have.
But being a guy that also has a Prolatinoma(pit tumour)had very high Prolactin levels along with E then got put on T which caused mayhem as mine grew so im now a 42G/44F UK!
So have/need to wqear every day or they become tender which causes issues.
Was reading on here about putting on a bra mine is hold round back and hook together then put arms in straps and im pretty fussy about what i wear and sizing plus helped many others with what ive learnt about it all yes even other woman i know.
But if can put over your head your wearing either a worn out bra or the wrong size!

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
I hook it in front and pull it around, then put my arms through.

DDtop, I don't understand why you said, "But if can put over your head your wearing either a worn out bra or the wrong size!" If you pull it over your head and put one arm through the band at a time, it isn't any more space than having it around your chest. Maybe it depends on how you pull it over. I have been known to do a pull over!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

D
D
Hi further back others was saying how they put there bra on and was said they pull it over there head like that which would ruin a decent bra or it's too big/worn out all ready to be able to do that.

Far better to hold rear of band round then hook one eye then do others then get an arm in one at a time.
hold eye side between thumb&fore finger and similar on other side bottom edge to start is easiest then get rest of eyes.

Hope that helps plus stretch your shoulders before starting as we tighten up so they like many other parts need a stretch keeps more movement in the joints

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
No bras! Haha

A
A
[quote=jodirose]No bras! Haha[/quote]

No bras indeed :)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nicole - Large & Lovely 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.