Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 254 of 256 1 2 252 253 254 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:03 and got up at 12:59. I checked one thing and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, continued the restart, changed five notes and calculated one thing, went back to Windows Spider Hard on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (for a second time was able to take off 1 set of cards), changed two notes and calculated one thing, calculated two things and changed the place of two links and checked one thing and changed one note and checked Windows for updates (1), started the Defender, calculated one thing and did one search and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), did three searches and added three links and calculated three things and checked one thing and changed the place of three links, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, played the game once (lost), did two searches and erased seventeen notes and wrote seven notes and calculated one thing, calculated one thing and checked seven things and changed the place of four links, deleted two links and did two searches, played the game once (lost), changed two notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing, played the game once (lost), started the anti-malwares, did one search, played the game once (lost), did one search and added one link, did one search, changed four notes and added one link and checked two things and calculated three things, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:08 and got up at 13:01. I checked two things and added one picture, started the anti-virus, washed my washcloths and towels, checked one thing, play Spider Easy on Solitr (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, played the game (won), did one search and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked Windows for updates (0), changed four notes and calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed three notes and did one search and deleted one link, checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, changed two notes, started the anti-malwares, did two searches, changed four notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/22/18 12:15 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:43 and got up at 11:46. I deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, disinfected my eyebrows and eyelashes brush, checked one thing, played Klondike Turn 1 on Solitr (lost), checked three things and deleted three links and did one search and added three links and changed two notes, played the game (lost), calculated one thing and changed one note, played the game (lost), checked Windows for updates (0), played the game (lost), changed one note and started the Defender, played the game (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, played the game (lost), changed two notes, played the game (won), changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, did one search and added seven links and calculated one thing and checked one thing, did one search, changed two notes, took aspirins, started the anti-malwares, did one search, deleted one link, changed four notes and calculated two things and changed the place of six links, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/23/18 12:00 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:09 and got up at 11:40. I checked four things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, played Klondike Turn 3 on Solitr (lost), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played the game (lost), calculated one thing and changed two notes, checked Windows for updates (1), played the game (lost), changed one note and started the Defender, played the game (lost), changed one note and deleted one link and did one search, played the game (lost), changed two notes, played the game (lost), changed one note, played the game (lost), did one search, played the game (lost), changed two notes, played the game (lost), changed two notes, played the game (lost), changed two notes and did one search and added one link, played the game (lost), changed one note, played the game (lost), changed one note, played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), played the game (lost), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, played the game (lost), calculated one thing, played the game (lost), had to re-arrange how I do the visits to get the videos of Tucker Carlson, took aspirins, calculated two things, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:21 and got up at 11:08. I checked two things and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, checked one thing, played the game (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, played the game (lost), deleted one link and calculated one thing and changed two notes and checked Windows for updates (0), played the game (won), started the Defender, checked two things, changed one note and deleted one link, deleted one link and calculated one thing and changed one note, changed two notes, changed one note, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed two notes, checked two things, did one search, had to restart my computer because it went nuts after I disconnected, started the anti-malwares, did the visits differently again, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:19 and got up at 9:29. I checked three things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, checked one thing, checked Windows for updates (0), started the Defender, ran errands with my parents in Mont-Joli (Caisse Desjardins [mom and i stayed in the car] + the biggest Uniprix [he went to a bakery and then waited in the car] + Dollarama [he checked 1 thing in that shopping mall then got there] + Hart [he paid then waited outside on a bench] + Metro), changed one note and deleted one link, changed two notes and calculated one thing, changed one note and deleted one link and did one search and added one link, did one search and changed one note, took aspirins, changed one note and deleted one link, returned to Windows Spider Hard on Spider Solitaire Co Uk (lost like usual), changed one note, played the game (lost like usual), changed three notes, played the game (lost like usual), changed two notes and did one search and added one link, changed one note, did two searches, did one search, started the anti-malwares, took aspirins, did the visits differently again, checked one thing, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:23 and got up at 10:08. I changed one note, checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, washed my bedding except the duvet, checked one thing, started the Defender, cleaned my bedroom, did one search and changed one note and calculated one thing, played Mahjong on Solitr (lost), changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link and did two searches and wrote one note and erased five notes and calculated one thing, played the game (lost), changed one note, deleted one link and did one search and changed one note, added one picture, did two searches, changed one note, did one search, played the game (lost), did one search and erased one note, changed two notes and did one search and added one link, checked Windows for updates (1), wrote nine notes and calculated two things and added twenty pictures, changed two notes, played the game (lost), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, did the visits differently again, deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

C
C
Today I plan on starting a dieting course to maintain my health and start saving money for traveling

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Hi, Christina. I find since this quarantining stuff began I am eating more junk food. You say you would like to travel. What places are on your bucket list?

Page 254 of 256 1 2 252 253 254 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.