Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 83 1 2 80 81 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember three dreams.

I and my parents were in the Saint-Hubert house, a lot of our family members were supposed to come there for a funeral. One night I saw mom run with a pillow and she said they were here, they came in advance which I already hated they would be there to start with. I do not remember much until me being in my bedroom trying to watch an half hour show and then an uncle and dad were where my bed was talking then many others came in to talk and I kept watching and talking to myself about what was happening (it was a show i had not seen in i think years). After that I do not remember how it happened but mom scolded me for something and it somehow had to do with the visit or at least one of them and she took her/his/their part and I exploded, I started by this is it you never loved me and then I took what I think was all my clothes which fitted in all of my luggage, they tried to change my mind at least at the start and there I pointed at both while saying loudly something. The last which was the biggest piece of luggage only had the rest of a potato bag and it also had a few flies and mom wanted me to leave it here (also for some reason that luggage was plastic or at least transparent. I said okay and emptied that then put there what I had forgotten which was pajamas but then I emptied it too because there were some flies there and then I saw spiders on the floor where it was emptied and them in the luggage many more which made me freak out.

I got up while guessing the time, a few moments later when not finished putting my pajama on I hit the snooze thing to get the light to see the time but it did not work, I then tried to get it to work and it did not work, at the end I hit a button that I was not supposed to and it shut down which made me freak out like it was my computer.

That was the last minutes I fell back asleep, Batman (Christian Bale) was there, war was going on, he was fighting it, at the end it looked like he died there and I was devastated.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and there was a bed in the kitchen or I put a bed in the kitchen then decided to sleep there (im pretty sure i still had a bedroom with a bed in it). I also had decided to start sleeping with a pajama on since anybody could go in the kitchen any time. The first pajama was a nightshirt that was almost see-through and I changed soon after getting up since we had a visitor. I also made the dishes after getting up and that was part of my morning routine then but I did not wash it all (it was not all at the same place - i think what i washed was near the bed instead of in the sink). This is all I remember but it may of been it.

This was dreamed in a few minutes the last time I fell asleep and I think this was it all, it was like a new version of Footloose. Kevin Bacon was involved with the girl who was involved with the punk and soon after he went in a car and started driving like a maniac all over, the town looked like a smaller town than in the movie and his dad was in a shop and went outside screaming his name when he drove past which was followed by cops and he ran after them. Then it was him and the punk about to fight, the punk was about to fight dirty and he was able to stop him by telling him that started at three they could do whatever they wanted and whoever won that would be it so the punk was happy about that (he was about to break and dislocate a finger of kevin bacon) but before the three came (do not remember who counted) Kevin started and he was dirty.

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was there, it was like a gang that I think I was already in, Vin Diesel and Paul Walker were there so the gang was a little like Fast And Furious, Keanu Reeves was there and I think he wanted to join.

N
N

N
N

Page 82 of 83 1 2 80 81 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.