Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 252 of 256 1 2 250 251 252 253 254 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 23:31 and got up at 11:52. I checked one thing, started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (0), looked for something in the biggest drawers of this desk, checked one thing, checked for a few things for mom on Amazon Canada then showed her and she picked one then said yes to something else and told me she still wanted the other thing, changed one note and deleted one link, wrote one note and checked one thing and calculated two things and did one search and changed one note, bought mom's things but had to search for something else since she missed less than 3$ for free shipping (thought about something she forget to check for less than 5$), printed her order and started the Defender and gave her the papers while telling her (she was happy about my choice and decision), changed one note and deleted one link, changed four notes and calculated one thing, took aspirins, did one search an added one link and showed mom (and Elmo since it was a puzzle of him) and gave mom something (bought it a few years ago [like 2 3 maybe 1] - she also wanted 1 but wanted to wait for it - ive not used it and probably wont), changed two notes and did one search, changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and changed the place of one link and changed one note and checked one thing and did one search and added two links and deleted two links, did two searches and added two links, checked two things and started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorite movies at 22:00 (that was cool since new scenes and also new takes and angles were added), checked one thing, changed four notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things, calculated one thing and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles (also did it the awful day). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
A bit of work in the garden this morning, then editing links in the afternoon. Relaxation in the evening. Daily world peace meditation at home at 8pm.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:44 and got up at 12:59. I wrote down everything like usual but I do not feel like posting it (nothing embarrassing just do not feel like it - actually before shower last night took my pen and got rid of it all). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/06/18 12:27 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:51 and got up at 12:04. I started writing down everything then stopped shortly after. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:31 and got up at 11:32. I again stopped writing everything. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:13 and got up at 9:30. I stopped writing down everything hours after starting. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/09/18 12:23 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:38 and got up at 12:11. I calculated one thing and wrote one note, checked two things and added one picture and deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, calculated two things and did one search and changed three notes, changed one note and deleted one link, played Klondike on Spider Solitaire Co Uk (lost draw 1 and lost draw 3), checked Windows for updates (0), played the game (won and lost), changed two notes and started the Defender, checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note an did one search, played the remaining unwon part of the game (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, played it again (lost), changed four notes, played it (lost), did two searches and calculated one thing, played it (won), did one search and checked thirty-four things and calculated seven things and erased twenty-five notes, did two searches and changed the place of nine links and changed one note and calculated three things and deleted two links and checked one thing, changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes and deleted seven pictures and changed the place of eight pictures and calculated nine things and checked twenty-five things, did one search, started the anti-malwares, watched one of my favorite movie at 21:00, changed four notes and added one link and checked one thing and calculated three things and deleted one link, calculated two things, did one search and deleted one picture, checked one thing, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles (did that all the other nights before bed when i did not write down what i did here too). It was a melatonin night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:50 and got up at 12:17. I checked two things, deleted one picture and started the anti-virus, rotated my pillow, started another restart, gave my part of the satellite bill to mom, did one search and wrote eleven notes and changed the place of one link and checked one thing and calculated six things, checked Windows for updates (0) and started the Defender, played Windows Spider Hard on Spider Solitaire Co Uk once (lost), changed two notes and calculated four things and added seven links, played the game once (lost), continued the start of the restart, played the game once (lost), added one picture and changed one note and checked six things and changed the place of six pictures, added one picture and changed one note and checked one thing, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed two notes and calculated one thing and did one search and added one link, calculated one thing and checked one thing and changed one note, changed one note, played the game once (lost), calculated one thing and checked one thing, started the anti-malwares, checked the two things I did to start the restart to make sure it was done correctly, changed four notes and did one search and changed the place of twelve links and calculated three things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/11/18 01:35 PM.
N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 4:19 and got up at 13:08. I started the anti-virus, checked Windows for updates (1), washed the washcloths used when shaving my face, did two searches and calculated two things and checked one thing and changed two notes, changed one note and deleted one link, played the same game as yesterday at the same place once (lost), changed one note and did one search and changed the place of six pictures and calculated three things and started the Defender, changed one note and deleted one link, changed the place of one link and changed two notes, played the game once (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, did one search and changed two notes, checked one thing and changed two notes and did one search and added one link and deleted one link, played the game once (lost), changed one note and deleted one link, calculated one thing and checked two things and did one search and changed one note and added one picture, played the game once (lost), started the anti-malwares, watched The Gutfeld Show at 22:00, changed four notes and did one search and changed the place of twelve links and calculated three things, did one search and deleted one picture, put cuticle and nail oil on my toe nails and cuticles. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 252 of 256 1 2 250 251 252 253 254 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.