Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 63 of 65 1 2 61 62 63 64 65
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Mom cleaned her room today and she found four babies, one big and two mediums!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
A few days ago I spotted a baby near the electric heater where I used to sleep, I ignored it because I did not want again to start a thing with a baby near one of those but finally this afternoon it was out and I told mom then showed it to her and she got it. Soon after I spotted a small one in her room and told her then she got it.

N
N
A while ago I spotted a medium one where I used to sleep, it was disappearing behind the door when I spotted it, got it!

J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted by Nancy Roussy
A while ago I spotted a medium one where I used to sleep, it was disappearing behind the door when I spotted it, got it!

Hi Nancy, you know they're quite useful as they eat the other little bugs in rooms. Joy

N
N
Joy,

I leave them be outside (except if they are close to the door) but inside no way and that would be like that if I would not have that phobia (i probably would bring them outside instead of killing them but with that phobia theres no way i can do that).

N
N
I spotted a few minutes ago a baby in this room near the electric heater, got mom and turns out there were three others then on the other side what I thought was nothing it was another baby spider!

N
N
Yesterday mom told me she had found a small spider where I caught the medium the other night and this morning she told me she found a baby somewhere downstairs.

N
N
There was a big spider on the front porch when we came back from my appointment and errands today, I immediately turned around when I saw it, mom went inside then came back to get it with a broom and it jumped super high a few times before she got it eek sick!

N
N
Last night I saw a small spider near the stairs downstairs and got it. This morning I was making my breakfast and mom started screaming and freaking out because she was going outside and a spider was near the door, she was getting it with a mop when I looked but she said that it was like the one she got on the porch when we were back the other day and it was on the wall on the left of the door.

N
N
I was in my morning routine today and mom went to the small room downstairs that leads outside and she caught a spider where the electric heater is, she did not told me the size but I doubt it was big since she did not freak out.

Okay so about an hour ago (this is written a few hours after) I was going upstairs and while doing that I looked into the room I used to sleep in, I spotted something black on the floor, called mom, she checked it out, turns out it was a spider, not huge but not small either!

And a few minutes later I found a small one behind the fridge downstairs and also downstairs in the same room and not too far a baby, mom got them both.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 08/11/18 07:48 PM.
Page 63 of 65 1 2 61 62 63 64 65

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.