Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 83 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and was angry that the Capitals were winning the Stanley Cup and I did not want to deal with my brother (he maybe was my dad in my dream - like always though he never talked BUT he did have the awful disgusting attitude dad has). I was trying to get food before they won it or won another game and also I was acting like I did not care. Then it was me deciding in advance what to eat so looking at what we had and planning it, I even re-arranged it but the food were in different places (places that did not exist when living there). I think something else happened or other things but if so I do not remember.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

I was watching television and found something stupid or and boring but it had Zak Bagans in it, so I kept going back there and changing channel. Also the atmosphere was more than weird, it was like I was where the show was.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and my parents were in the big shopping mall that is near where we lived in Saint-Hubert. It was changed a lot plus it also looked different. My parents wanted a baby gift but one in particular that was in one of the baby stores. We looked for it everywhere on the second level but before we asked for directions that we did not listen. Then I said that I would go downstairs and look everywhere there and then call them when I found it but I was on the phone with mom from the start and told her that I would call when I would found it when I saw that my battery was low. Before that I saw HMV and I said wow they are still opened and when I walked past it looked small and empty, when I walked by again it was not it was full of things even books and it had more than the one employee I saw. Dad from the start or almost the start had a bad attitude. I went three ways and called them and said I only had one way to check but in the middle I could not find where I had not look, I kept looking and saying it and then mom told me to give up and I did not want to because it was ridiculous being lost like that plus we had spent a lot of time looking for that store and we were almost there. Besides Sears still being there and looking sad I do not remember but if something else happened it probably is not a lot more.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that at one part or all of it had to do with the time I got up or and was getting up and mom said something about it (it may of been dreamed after the next 1).

We were back in the Saint-Hubert house and I asked for a certain restaurant when they went to run errands and I stayed to get some things ready. They came back and they had another restaurant and I said I asked for another and dad all angry said well I wanted to eat that (i wanted the other because we had not eaten any since moving from that city since there were none were we moved but his choice the second home that restaurant was available). Then soon after a neighbor told us smoke was coming out our car and in the dream our car was one of the two cars my brother had. We had lots of things in the car so we except dad who acted like it did not matter hurried outside, I said hurry and he said he was hungry. The neighbor and others were there, she said that it was close to the fence and that fence could set fire to her house. I opened the car trunk or it was opened or someone else opened it and the smoke was in just one area, I asked mom what she wanted and she was more busy crying over the car I said I know it is sad but we have to save at least some of the things. We did and it was the four musketeers and a few others which included Daisy and the sock monkey and I think one more. I thought well I will start again again and then started thinking of what I was planning when they were gone which was starting to take care of my feet with a thing and I decided to start it anyway. Then I said aloud (maybe before that) that the smoke was only in one place before the fire started which meant it was done on purpose while looking at the crowd, one man that was tall was looking very suspicious but the reason why how he reacted when I said that, I think I repeated it. This is all I remember.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was dancing to dance music from a radio station (the radio itself was small but had a good sound that could go high) one song made me dance a lot with a huge smile on my face then I changed the station after it was done and soon after found that song elsewhere and had a few trouble to get no static then started dancing again with a smile. I think my brother was there but whoever it was it was mostly wondering what I was doing. Other people (at least 1) was there at least at one point and I think it was someone famous and they were impressed by me not caring while dancing if people would judge or and loved my dancing. Where I was had a feel of the Saint-Hubert house but it did not look like it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

We had moved to a three level house and the third was an apartment which was for me. There was a staircase leading to a door that was in front, the entrance at the left was the bathroom then the next door was the bedroom and the kitchen and living room was the other room, the rest was an hallway. A man working for Hydro Quebec came and I asked him to arrange it so that I would pay the electricity for that apartment. We were in there and I explained that my parents were monsters and that they abused me all my life and that I was not far from them but at least now I was on my own and they could not abuse me easily and that I could do whatever I wanted in my own house going where I wanted without being abused.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was taking antibiotics or another kind of pill, like in real life I had to chew it. I either wanted to stop or it was not doing anything but I decided to keep going since only three were left, at that part mom was there at least at one part of it and I either said something to her or the opposite. I ended up in the hospital and was sick. When I heard my number (also called my name i think) for the start I was far and it took me longer to get there, while waiting my turn I suddenly felt like I would throw up and did everything not to.

Page 70 of 83 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.