M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Don't forget to look for coupons for tea and tea products! The major brands know that you'll be seeking out iced tea in the upcoming months.

Look on social media as well, for example, lots of products have a facebook page. If you have a favorite brand, look for promo offers from them directly most are printable and many have gone to the phone option as well.

Look directly at the tea manufacturers online page~ there also you'll find many offers as well as sweepstakes and other type things of interest to the company, that you could become involved with.

Happy Spring!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Lovers,

Did you know Dunkin Donuts has a "Happy Hour" where you can purchase a medium size hot or Iced tea for .99c every day from 3-6pm? This promo goes on until August 31,2017!

*I am not being compensated in any way for this mention, this is just for tea lovers and tea readers fun information.

Have a great day.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Here's a summer refresher recipe found in a mailer from Stash Tea:
It's called Watermelon & Tea Agua Fresca

6 stash Prem. green tea bags
3 cups hot water
3 cups ice
!/2 watermelon cut into cubes
2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
1 tbsp agave nectar
1 sprig of mint

Directions:
1.steep tea bags in hot water for three (3) minutes
2.combine ice, watermelon, lemon or lime juice, agave, and mint into a blender~pulse until smooth
3.Pour over ice and add the watermelon mixture. Stir well garnish with sprig of mint.

*I am not being compensated for this recipe or the mention of the company name( the name is mentioned for the recipe credit), this is merely for the consumption of good tea things for my tea readers.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Readers,

Author Lisa See's new book The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane is out and she has a tea sampler offered as well. In her story she writes about Pu'erh tea. At her author website you can purchase her book and 7 different Pu-erh loose teas that have been chipped off of tea cakes and tea bricks!
It comes in an organza bag with satin ribbon.
It makes a perfect gift for a tea enthusiast!

Please go to Lisa See's author web-site sign up for her newsletter and purchase her books and gifts and even signed copy.

lisasee(dot)com

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

Bits of Info.on tea. The latest issue of People Magazine Food (July 24, 2017) has Kourtney Kardashian endorsing green tea! While this is a great food/beverage choice and great to include in your lifestyle, it isn't a miracle drink. Kourtney claims it keeps her belly flatter and chases away the cellulite.
Although science does know that green tea does "spike" the metabolism, one would have to consistently drink quite a bit (about 7 (8 oz) cups per day) to burn calories. And honestly, that much tea is a lot of tea!

Tea does contain astringent abilities which are also why it is found in lots of makeup these days! But in the long term, the testing is still out on these types of claims.

I'm so glad that Kourtney loves green tea, it is healthful, and a beneficial drink to include in your diet.

She added in the article that she drinks a cup of green tea at early noon & late afternoon. She sometimes adds honey and a splash of almond milk. When she works out, she ices down a green tea! That's fabulous.

I'm just crossing my fingers, that this is not the next genre of an area for the Kardashian clan. I'd love it if tea just stayed tea and not become a Kardashian product line.
*the opinions expressed above were mine alone. My disclaimer.

Enjoy your tea and enjoy your day!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The Tea Council of the USA is launching its 2nd annual #IndividualiTea Photo sharing Sweepstakes.

Share your photo, video, or description with them on Twitter using the hashtag #IndividualiTea and @teacouncil for a chance to win $500.00 and a year's supply of tea! Sweepstakes runs through Jan.31,2018.

Good luck and show them your tea!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Coming soon to the Brooklyn Expo Center in New York

Coffee and Tea Festival

March 10-11, 2018

Exhibits, Tastings, classes, sellers, and merchandise

open to the public

go to

coffeeandteafestival(dot)com for tickets, discounts and further information

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

The tea company Stash Tea is having excellent sweepstakes, it is a short expiration so get your entry in quick!
Simply go to their website:

Stashtea(dot)com and enter your email, that's it!

The prize is a $550. value a Tea Lovers Grand prize including a ton of tea and Matcha and tools like Matcha brushes!

and then the runners-up will get a 12 teas pack with a $45. value.

This contest ends on 3/14/18

*this is not a paid endorsement, I am not being compensated for this mention. This is purely for tea lovers enjoyment.

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Hi Tea Readers and Tea Lovers,

I've found another very nice tea contest to enter!

If you love author Debbie Macomber and tea this one is for you!!! You must go to www(dot)e(dot)republicoftea(dot)com (The Republic Of Tea) *It may ask you to sign up your email for a newsletter?

Once there enter your email for a chance to receive Sharing the Joy Of Cooking With Family and Friends Debbie Macomber's Table Cookbook
Vanilla Almond Black Tea
Clarity glass tea pot

Ends 4/30/18 (11:59 pm est) *this is for US residents only.

I hope you'll enjoy this contest. This post is for the sheer enjoyment of my tea readers, I am in no way endorsing nor getting paid for this post!

Have a great start to Spring!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
M
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
M
Dear Tea Readers,

If you sign up to receive emails from The Republic of Tea you will receive a nice tea sample for free! They will send a nice catalog after you sign up and tea sample will be inside.
A few words regarding this brand they use unbleached tea bags, they use what is known as adaptogenic herbs in their teas. A lot of their teas are USDA Certified Organic, NON-GMO, Certified Biodynamic, Fair Trade Certified. All teas here are considered gluten-free. and are Kosher certified as well.

This is great for the tea drinker that is requesting these kinds of things. *please check with your doctor before consuming herbs. Sometimes they interact with prescription meds.

I am not affiliated in any way with this brand, I am not being compensated for this post in any way. This is for the sheer enjoyment of tea drinkers and readers. I did receive a free tea sample for my personal usage. www(dot)RepublicofTea(dot)com

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Tea Forum
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  mary-tea1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.