Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 83 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that the actors and actresses of the reboot of Roseanne were in it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

This could of been in the other dream at the start. I was somewhere that I thought was gorgeous then I saw a spider and another and it was like they were everywhere, I of course was panicking more and more. I was in nature so rocks, grass, trees and everything else was around.

I was looking at places and houses to buy (i think something else happened but im not sure). I was in a boat and I was looking but when I saw a small island of almost all rock and the middle was like a mountain and that on top it was enough to build a house (either there was something there or i was imaging what could be there) and I asked to visit then or before I said I would get that. The plan was to build a small house to have some room to walk around but it would have three levels then it would have solar panels that would be on the sides but close to the house and of course steps to make it easy to go up and down and at first I thought metal (at least the railing) but then I asked for the steps to be made out of the mountain or a material like it. I even asked for a wind turbine then I was walking and talking all excited and then said that I could not believe how I had the money for all that, I was so happy. Then I was showing the house and it is like (maybe it was another dream) it was not me anymore and I ended up showing an hidden place where food and other essentials were stored in case, it looked super old and that it could not even be good anymore plus all the or almost all or at least some of the other things were not even essentials I think.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was here on my computer and something weird happened, I said aloud of thought I knew something was in my computer then all my documents disappeared and almost everything else. I was going to panic but then was able to calm myself. I got up angry and walked to where the yellow pages were (hit my door or something else while coming out of this room) but before calling someone who repairs computers (or maybe nobody answered) I decided to send an email, I could still connect but it looked basic I was writing it then I figured it was stupid and did not send it. It probably ended up and I am pretty sure nothing else happened.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was getting breakfast and of course the psychopath that is my dad was watching television there like in real life. I was acting like he was not bothering me and he was standing around angry. I got a bunch of toasts and a knife then all of that in a plate I took and went downstairs but I realised I had no butter so got that but I had a composed sugar spread too and this is when he saw that I had hid a bread and I was still acting like he was not bothering me. Then I was in the bedroom I had last in Saint-Hubert and the two monsters were there too, I was going to leave the next day and they did not know which made me so happy. Dad was near the door and she went there, I was drinking juice from a coffee mug looking out the window or at least near it and I went out and it looked like I pushed her which pushed him but they were in the way, I think I said I am sorry and they were both angry and she said something but I let it go because again I was going to finally be free of them. Then I opened the television that was in the bedroom (never happened in real life - do not want a tv in my bedroom) and I just wanted to see which movies were playing but I kept putting 1256 and it would go to non HD channels and I was angrier and angrier and then I started to scream and these two were still there doing nothing but look at me. Finally I realised Bell had taken channels away and I said it aloud while insulting them.

N
N
I remember four dreams (that fourth dream which i did not recall when i dreamed went forgotten again before i wrote the third).

I only remember something that happened in the middle, a man (the actor who plays the bear jew in The Inglorious Basterds) was alone and his girlfriend went to him and they started fooling around and she stopped for what she said an emergency and he was more concerned about his erections.

I only remember being in one room of the Saint-Hubert house and receiving a call, I thought I had made clear to her before that I did not want to meet her and also I had trouble hearing her so I tried listening and making myself heard but I ended up with an appointment (maybes its the only things that happened).

A man was happy driving an old dirty car but he was mostly happy because it used to belong to a disgusting man who just had received his karma, someone else was in the car disgusted but the old man told her or him his plan for the car and how it would end up beautiful.

Page 69 of 83 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.