Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 83 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is at one part I thought about getting a house and make it an old person's home, I was calculating in my head how much to charge and how many to have and then all the other costs and I thought it would be possible, I either decided or was still thinking of getting one near water so I could charge more to make more money.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that I was watching Alien: Covenant and it was different plus where I was was too (Walter was warning people and they were not listening - i either thought or and said aloud that they were stupid to not listen - thats all i recall).

All I remember is that a nice woman was in it.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I wanted to get books from a certain place that had mostly games like word searches but I found out that it was all discontinued because that company did not exist anymore. I was angry about it and really wanted it so I started a search different ways to try to get it, I either already had at least one or and found one or more but I could not have all like I wanted to so at the end I just decided not to have any.

I found a movie with Michael Fassbender and that got me really excited, at least one other person was around and I was not in this house. I kept jumping up and down saying his name and when it started I did not even follow it I kept only looking at him and talking aloud excited, again at least one person was around but nobody talked.

N
N
I was not able to do this this morning because the forums were being updated.

N
N
I remember one dream.

A woman was part of a show and that show was people getting killed for a crowd but of course it was all fake but before the next show the man who would kill her tested at least one chainsaw (do not know if it was always with that or that time it was with that) and he then saw a new one and he did not tested it which scared her. The next thing I do not really remember it was either part of the show or just before (she was supposed to drink something and he had to pick or she had to pick and he did - he decided between 2 old pepsi and she took the can and went where the stage [a pit and the crowd was around above] was). She was shaking and not acting like she was supposed to and before he used the chainsaw on her one member of the crowd yelled to stop which she hoped would stop it but it did not. The next thing that happened is that the woman or then it was me was in the small room in the Saint-Hubert house where we entered and got out and he was coming in but a psychopath was there too and her or me was going to open the door but he said not too and to run away, he was face to the door and he got killed. The psychopath was smiling and me or her was thinking of what to do and ended up in one of the living room and by then me or her became Ti-Pit and the psychopath was Gagou which he was able to at least seriously injure and then he got out but said come on Coin Coin and took him with him and I felt bad for Daisy and Caeser [sp again] because he passed right by then who were next to the door (i don't think i was really there i just felt bad). Then I could see them in the future and Gagou was there (do not know if Elmo was really there - maybe the man killed was him) and Coin Coin was treated like he was the killer. The other two were there though.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in this house but the toilet was under the stairs and also what was different is the under the stairs were where the stairs are in the basement. So going to the bathroom was not fun because also there was nothing so we would have privacy. When going number two the first time it took a while because I had trouble and I was scared someone would end up there but nobody did and I finished but the second time my brother appeared and I heard him first so I said something but he ended there there anyway and he went back but grimacing because it stunk a lot. I finished fast and I apologised. Also for some reason my pajama top had buttons that were all unbuttoned for some reason these both times and I was a few times looking down to make sure none of my breasts were exposed.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

There was a pedophile ring. I actually saw what these monsters were doing (some of it anyway - mostly saw the grooming and how they started to make the kids either like it or and make believe it was ok) and one woman looked like me but I know it was not me because I was the one who caught them but I woke up before I could do anything about it.

All I remember (it may of been just it) is that a man or teenager put a long blanket on the ground to skate or bike on it, he was doing stunts and there was a reason for it and after trying it out (do not remember why but it was explained in the dream) he was happy and said it was like he thought it would be.

That was short thankfully since a Hockey player I hate was in it. It was the star of the Capitals (cannot correctly spell his last name) and that team, something happened to either him or one of his teammate during a game and I got happy about it then got verbally attacked by their fan.

Page 68 of 83 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.