Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 113 of 134 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 133 134
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
A decision (depending on what i choose i may have other things to figure out - i will also do all the planning and whatever else that has to do with my choice today), maybe start playing online today too (it will again depend on what i choose - the last time i played something was the day before the first hospital trip so start of september - theres a bunch of games i want to win and some are won) and continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the rest of february 7 - there was 2 new and no double ~ i may have others from yesterday today since it was before 23:00 i went there).

I will also have some peace today, when writing another post here I heard mom on the phone take an appointment with our real estate agent at 14:00, that should give me at least close to one hour cool!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/21/18 10:51 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I could of started playing these games again but for the next few days I will be very busy getting ready for the next important day and won't have the time to play any of these games.

Before the first big day (had 10 days after it until today so 12 days ago) I started playing again, at first I decided to visit a website where in the puzzle section I found games I had forgotten plus found games I never knew existed but months ago we could not open it and it was still like that then that night I thought about the version of Flash Ludo I tried and liked last year and played it once. The next day I still had some time since what I had to do took less time then I thought it would so I gave Fun Beach (found that game on that website that do not work anymore - loved that game years ago then forgot about it - it then froze at the 3rd or 4th or 5th level - found it on 4 websites that day and 4th always froze) then the last ten days I gave one last try on different websites once a day with Craze Rush (found it again there too - that 1 now the 2nd level cannot be won anymore and it was the same all those days too - shame because loved that 1 too). Today it took a lot of time (even had to not check the 13 websites i call "extras" so ill have double to check tomorrow - go there once a day and 1 day i wont anymore but until then i do and when i have too much to do i just skip and check 2 days instead of 1 the next day) so I played Ashtons Family Resort (always knew it was only a short version but when i found it again on again that website that is broken i saw pictures of the longest version so looked for it but its so old that its many windows version ago).

That other Flash Ludo version is shorter so I will play it once or more per day until my next big day and if all goes well then I will play the games I want to win that day of the following day.

Right now I am thinking of what was my favorite game in my first internet years along with Flash Ludo, it is called Lightning, I do not have the time to go play now since I am tired, I want to finish a few things then eat something while watching television and then start the night routine.

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/21/18 08:46 PM.
N
N
Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the first of february 8 - there was 3 new [1 from the previous day and it was a double] the 2 did not have doubles).

N
N
Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched the rest of february 8 and all of 9 - there was 6 new [1 from the day before and thankfully it was a double because the other was taken out by the user] and 1 double with the others and maybe 1 other too [it was harder to check because i could not see the images when putting the mouse on the line]) and the Dallas Stars.

N
N
Plan a few things (realised 1 major mistake that had to do with the decision so i have to start over), continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 10, 11, 12 and part of 13 - there was 4 new [2 from the previous day no double] and no double for that day) and Ghost Adventures.

N
N
Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched 2 more of february 13 - there was 1 new and it was not a double) and the Dallas Stars.

Also I am not coming back here today (will just go write something i forgot yesterday before leaving) because of the issues with the first post, it sucks more since this is a part of my morning routine and this is done before breakfast too!

Last edited by Nancy Roussy; 03/25/18 12:49 PM.
N
N
Wow that was weird not being able to do this yesterday morning!

Continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (finally finished february 13 yesterday - there was 6 new and 1 was a double) and the Dallas Stars.

N
N
Start a plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday watched february 14 - there was 2 new and no double) and MasterChef Junior.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday there was 5 new and 1 [from the day before] was a double) and the Dallas Stars.

N
N
Continue the plan, continue the Tucker Carlson marathon (yesterday there was 4 new and 1 from the day before was a double) and MasterChef Junior.

Page 113 of 134 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.