Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 56 of 83 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that me and a few people were hunting in a forest. Suddenly a huge Moose walked by us and I was amazed and told the others to not shoot but one did and I was furious and ran to him. He was still alive and somehow got a veterinarian there who did his best (he at least after stopping the bleeding and getting the bullet out checked inside if there was some damage). That is all I remember besides at least thinking poor Moose still being awake for all that.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was like in the movie I Am Legend. Sometimes or often or at the start or all the time or even maybe never I looked different (like Will Smith) but it was always me. I was in the Saint-Hubert house and it was totally secured by me and I also had made sure that there was water and electricity in addition of food. My pet companion was a blue and gold Macaw. One of the living room had a car or what looked like a car and it seemed to be the main place where the Macaw had his or her toys. He or she came with me during the day. At the end we were in the house with still some sun time left and I heard a weird noise coming from a side of the house where I was so I closed all the doors and windows with the security system (like in the movie). When I went upstairs I was very stressed and I had a gun and screamed some things to scare zombies or force them to come out but none were there.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back during breakfast.

I went to the dentist (did not look like any places ive been to) and I think it was about my enamel. The dentist told me to follow him at one point and before leaving where we were (was on a dentist chair then - cannot recall if something else happened before) he asked me to bring my purse but I said nothing despite having lots of money in it, I was going to walk out following him but before I put my coat over the bag. If something else happened I do not remember it.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

It happened at least at the start of the 1900s. A young man was in love with a young woman and she was in love with him too but he was poor and she was rich and he did not want her to know. He was walking on a street and saw her and he tried to get away without her seeing him because he was well dressed but his face was dirty. She came up to him and he was trying to hide his face and really quickly he broke up with her then went away leaving her there. His friends told him that it did not matter and suddenly he took a bar of soap and really fast washed himself then dressed himself and with the little money he had he ran to a grocery store (by then it looked more and more like today not back then) and he got flowers after getting something else (at least a bottle of a drink) then he paid and ran to where she lived and once he fell flat on his face but he got back up. When he arrived at her house he saw her came back in a Horse carriage and a man was driving her back, she was very happy and they kissed and they also seemed to not want to part ways so it took a long time for her to get inside, his friends were sad for him (they were not there - like the start i could at least hear their disappointment despite being not there) and he sadly and slowly came back home. The dream ended with her (by the way the house looked like the Saint-Hubert house) in her bed and she could not stop smiling and she sat up stretching her arms and she started to sing and music could be heard.

N
N

N
N

Page 56 of 83 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.