Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I do not remember exactly how it started but it ended up with me and two men eating and one asked me if we should date and I said okay despite me not being attracted to him. I do not know if I asked him but in my head at least I told myself if you at least would get rid of your body hair. The end was me walking with another man that I found attractive, we were talking and having fun, for some reason I had Elmo and another of the four musketeers with me. At one point we stopped and were wondering where we would go, he was super shy and I loved that since I was too. I think one of us or both of us suggested his house that was not far. We ended up (maybe we were inside first) in the yard where he had a pool and I said oh you have a pool excited. It took me a while to find a place to put the two, finally found a place where water was not there then went to the pool where he was in with just his underwear that looked like a swimsuit. I started taking off my clothes and with my bra and pants on I went in the pool then took off my pants which left only bra and panties. He finally looked at me and soon we were next to each others and soon we were kissing. The end was me sitting on the steps and us kissing, we were almost making love and I think my bra was off, one of his parents arrived but we kept going.

Hitler was talked about like he had a greek god's body but also with the gossip he may also have a micro [censored]. He had not a body like that and his [censored] was small but not that small, he was thinking of many surgeries. He took off his shirt while alone and he had on something that he took off, he was trying it to see if getting a surgery which he would look like it he would like it. He then tried to think how to get these surgeries without anyone every knowing about it.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was trying to find an hidden object in a book and could not, I was getting more and more furious about it then started to scream and whine and insult myself and even hit myself plus I was threatening to burn the book. Mom was there (do not recall if she was there from the start) and like in real life did nothing to help me (i know at at least 1 part she said something but i do know it was not to comfort me or anything else positive and nice). At the end I returned to the book and finally found the object, it was like that book had cheated which was why it was such a long time for me to find it (it was not my first day trying to do that). I was almost as angry as I was before finding it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That happened in Saint-Hubert. For some reason it was either a new law or the idea or mom or dad or both of them to park cars (or at least some or most) on the streets and not on our property. Mom despite not knowing how to driving was doing it with one of the two cars that belonged to my brother who was not alive in the dream. I was with her or at least close by. She had trouble finding a spot that was legal plus she did not want to go far. I told her to let me do it and she let me, we ended up with the help of a person and it was far but I looked at her and said that it was just like a twenty minutes walk for me so I could go get the car when needed and I even could walk it faster. She agreed, it was a parking lot of a garage, that part of town of other town looked almost abandoned. Dad was there too at least in one part but I only remember him standing there.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to what seemed a university and went to the kitchen, there were many people all over. When I arrived where a friend was working and has asked me to go there were many people there too and a big man stopped me right in front of the kitchen door and said no with his head, I stayed there a while trying to see if I could spot her then I told him her name and told him that I was a friend and she was waiting for me and he almost laughed while ignoring me. I showed him a pass and he looked at it without checking it out. Finally I went somewhere else and found someone in charge (i think the highest man in charge) and he came back with me and he let that man have it. I then met with her and it took a turn, other women started talking with me and they needed my zip code after I told them I was moving and I could not remember it, it became a huge thing that was important and they thought I was strange and they tried to get it by searching and asking me questions. I remembered the last three digits then I said well it should help since you got the city which in the dream was Rimouski. After another while of that I either remembered it all or found the rest then they needed the address which I could not remember too and they became more suspicious. It ended with me and I think at least one more person arriving at the apartment, it was like I was still living there but it looked different despite me living it that way, it looked like others either changed it or and looked around. Plus my computer was on which I closed before leaving which was a few days prior. I then realised someone else was in another room who I did not know. I think it ended there or soon after.

I was in Saint-Hubert where I lived and walking the long street (boulevard) to go get the bus but I was not living there. A man was waiting in a stop where rarely people were taking the bus when I lived there, he had on a jersey of the Miami Panthers and I was thinking it would get ruined in the snow. Then I thought hey I have one too what I remember mostly of the walk it was like I was in the bus already. Then I paid at least two different way and everytime it was like it was starting again. I then proudly went to my seat making sure people saw that I had an Eric Lindros jersey on. I stood then sat on I think at least two different seat all the while proud to [censored] off people with the jersey.

Page 52 of 83 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.