Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 83 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching something and it was about the Titanic. They were explaining the different deaths of these people and it did not really made sense most of it. They showed what was supposed to be a replica of that boat and it was not, one of the death was supposed to be some of them being sucked into drains and they showed a big room of wood and the drain was a hole in the middle on the floor also of wood. Some deaths made sense and they showed parts of the movie but when the boat sank it was different like Rose talking under water and sinking almost at the bottom of the sea.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and we had as a guest the Backstreet Boys. My parents were there too and at one point she asked me to close my computer but it was closed because I had gotten up and I opened it like I always do when getting up and she was mad but did not do and say anything. Before that we were in the kitchen and by look and touch me and Nick had decided to have sex and we went to my bedroom and had sex (soon after we started a second single bed appeared and the though of putting these together to make a double bed was there but we did not do it and when we woke up only my bed was there and we were on it), maybe mom's attitude was because of this. Only the yard and one of our neighbor I remember besides that but why I do not recall.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house, my computer was in the kitchen. One morning we heard an uncle was dead and for some reason everyone would come to our house until the funeral. I was angry at that and before the afternoon was over everyone was there. They all of course were mostly in the kitchen and the television was always on a dubbed channel so I did not go there to finish my things on the internet. A few of them heard me say that I did not want to do what I always did on the internet at 3:00 or 4:00 or 5:00 especially since I was up early that day and they or some looked at me insulted because I wanted to keep doing what I was used to doing. One person was Julia Roberts for some reason. There were less people in the kitchen and for a while dad was not with the remote so I sneaked it out of there hoping at least the television would not get open again but it did and to a darm news channel. I was wondering how he changed the channels without that remote since with the television's remote it would screw all of the satellite channels. We had to help with someone in my family (the dead uncle i think) and his farm (nobody in real life in my family has a farm) and all that needed to be done was to put some yellow and green beans and some carrot leaves in different packages to then sell, I wondered where those packages were and dad exclaimed he did not know and I almost rolled my eyes but I thought of something and sure enough it was there, got three different sizes and after I checked the plastic but there were numbers and some were damaged so I said I would just use simple plastic wrap which made dad angry because I got it done. I finally was able to go on my computer but at least one person was still around so I went on Youtube in the meantime and clicked on a weird video that was from Buzz Feed, all except one or a few at a time were naked (could only see the back of their heads plus top of their back and had connected to their uterus a claw that would rip one by one until one winner was left, I was wondering what to that claw was connected for the men. So the first contest was two small groups that were supposed to dance and sing, towards the end Dwayne Johnson appeared and slid on the floor and took one with him and I was shocked that woman did not get hurt and that he was able to stop before hurting the others.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was with three people, two men and one women. Two were a couple and the other man was with me. We were on a vacation driving, the couple was married or getting married and the other man was with me. We stopped to look at a view, it was almost like a canyon, it went down and had rocks all over and some water at the bottom with rocks there too. All of us except one (the man with me or the other man) decided to leave the car and walked through there to go where we were going which was a city we could see from here, the man who did not want to said it was too dangerous and me and the woman said no and things like come on (if the other man said things too i do not recall). So we went down and walk there without any accidents, we left the car were it was parked and most of our things there. Except for what was in our pockets the only things were me who had in my arms Gagou and Coin Coin. We ended up in the hotel we were supposed to stay and we were all proud of the way we got there, people were looking at me funny but I did not care (i think at 1 point i said something). It soon finished or I woke up.

All I remember is that one thing could not be splashed with water, it was on the side of a big wheel truck (the right - could of been somewhere else before - maybe the dream started there) and I had to at the end (or the start) drive it along a small road on a mountain of rocks and sand, at the end I could see water (the side of the mountain was at the left of the truck) that was frozen and I exclaimed how will I do that, someone said something and I think it was mom. I drove, the ice became water at least a little and splashed but the thing was okay. I think something else happened after but I am not sure.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (i suspect it was just that short of a dream) that a man went where a group of people were (mostly men or all men i think) and everyone was either naked or almost naked and engaged in sex mostly. A man said hi to him and it made him angry because the way to say hi there was to kiss the genitals and he remained him that and he did it but sucked a little too maybe to apologize. The man who entered was not fat but he became fat by that time, almost all were fat.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was living in an apartment with a friend or just someone else, I had no job and my savings were running low. I was out and received a call on my cell and it was one of the place where I had a job interview and I was excited when I saw the number and even more excited when I answered because I got the job, I tried not to scream to much on the phone then let a scream after hanging up and I also jumped while smiling and telling everyone I had a job, someone I did not know asked me about it or just said that it was a nice news or something and I told what it was and my salary and a woman was impressed by the salary because I would work nine hours in a store but almost will make 100$ a day. I went to my bedroom and took some money out of the small pot and figured I could use it since I now had a job, I went to get myself a big pizza to celebrate then realised I needed professional clothes so later (the day prior my first day on the job) went with the woman I was living with at a Guess store, many people were working there and I said that I needed a few outfits that looked professional and they all were puzzled by that, me and the woman were shocked and almost amused, I said you know dressed pants and skirts and shirts and still no movements so me and the woman found the outfits ourselves and even one pair of shoes that I almost forgot about.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
Yes. I had a dream of my crush came to my house and held my hand for the first time but..... it was just a dream.. lol laugh

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was like the movie and game Assassin's Creed (never seen it and played any) I also do not remember all of it but it was a short one. A man was really good at getting away and the man in charge of the men after him decided at one point that he did not want him dead he wanted him, finally he was caught after he jumped from very high and was about to hit water where under a submarine was waiting for him, a man with his feet or and legs tied caught him by the hands right above the water but soon after he got away, the calculation was by the second or fraction of second for not missing the submarine but despite losing time he got in anyway, there was also big waves. I could hear at the end the music of the first trailer of the movie and at least there the man getting away looked like Michael Fassbender and he had on the costume when we see him jump at the end.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house, renovations were going on. I went to my safe to count it and mom was helping me. Soon I realised something was going on, the first thing I saw was that the few 500$ bills I had were not there anymore then I saw that the pile was not as big as it was. Turns out 7500$ was left and I had almost 30000$ before. Mom was immediately insulted when I first said that the big bills were missing because she thought I was accusing her. My brother I think was there, if he was he did not say a word (he never does in my dreams). Soon a man who often was there but I do not think he was one of the contractors was thought of being the robber. Dad was there too and he said something at one point, I was very agitated and at one point I said what the hell am I supposed to do with just that amount, I was going to move on my own and it cannot even furnish two rooms. At one point too I was going to call the cops but I saw one and I asked him after telling him what happened what do to and he told me and I did it, prints were taken and most were mine but some were not of anyone of my family. This is all I remember.

Page 44 of 83 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.