Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 83 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing in advance so that the next page with the real new post will appear!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in a place where forms had to be filled or and other things provided. It was my turn the first time and I had my purse in one hand and had trouble getting everything, I was trying to do it as fast as possible. When I was waiting (the same day or another day) I suddenly thought that I should just leave my purse on me and like that I would not have any issues but when it was my turn I did the same thing. I do not know if it was in my head or not as bad as it was but I had the feeling everybody was looking at me.

I went out a building and paparazzis were waiting for me, many fans were there and I had a car waiting for me. I was warning everyone to not get in my way and when I got to my car a woman was sitting next to the driver and I said aloud wow so 3000$ for just a little period of time and you do this, I turned around to go back to the apartment I was in and people followed me and when I got to the elevator only fans were there, I said nothing until the elevator was close and I said that nobody would come in it with me. They did not but made sure to see which floor I was in and a few had took the stairs and gone in every floors and were told where I was. The door was opened of where I was and a kid came out and another kid was inside and a man dressed as a Hockey player was there (even with the skates) I talked to them at first saying I am back then telling what had happened. Finally the man I had visited Leonardo DiCaprio appeared and I told him and he stopped me from doing a call to get someone to drive me home and he told me that I could just stay there the night. I thought about me not having my beauty products there and I just used some of his to do my night routine (i think he told me before i talked to him about that). He told me to sleep on his bed with him and we soon had sex. The next thing I remember happening (i think nothing else was in between) is that I was in the middle of nowhere in an abandoned building or house and I had kidnapped a paparazzi and he was tied down completely lying and I was going to torture him. I told him some rules like when he would be given food and water he would have a certain amount of time to finish and if he did not he would not get any more so his torture would be worst until his death. The only negative was the spiders but I was so happy about what I was doing I was coping very well with them. By the end the paparazzi for some reason had turned into Justin Bieber but it was still the same man. I was so excited when I started or when I layed the rules out and told him other things that I started masturbating right there.

N
N
Another dream came back to me (when i was getting dressed when getting up then i forgot and remembered it at least twice).

All I remember is that I was going to put on one pair of socks but then I changed my mind because I wanted to wear it with a certain panty then I made another mix of panty and socks, I think that was it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That dream had three parts and I do not remember the second. A young couple was camping, they were walking and had lots of equipment, they stopped where a big rock was making like a roof and it was almost a cave (unless it was a cave and i cannot remember), they decided it would be perfect, they got their things ready, they had food with them but searched for food there, they cooked some food, something was weird but I cannot remember if they felt it, the next morning the man told the woman what he wanted to eat and she made it and while it was cooking he said it would be nice with rabbit which they ate the previous night and some of the one they killed remained, she added the head in the pan and one of them or both saw some things on the head and the man crushed one in the pain and some type of mucus came out and he said that they had been had, they stayed there anyway cleaning the pan and making other food. The last part was Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez in a house and she was annoying and he was being fed up. Now I remember the middle and it was the couple in a house, there was some issues with the garbage (the last part too - i think the last 2 were supposed to be the first 2 - the middle too they looked different but they were the same people) which makes me remember that at the start when camping they were recycling or and composting and something dangerous was in that bin.

N
N

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Michael Schumacher was still trying to recover from his accident, I somehow was able to find how he truly was, he was not brain damaged, someone who I think was a doctor or surgeon explained how he fell and what happened and then he explained that if he had fell another way that he would of been brain damaged. Then I saw him (i was not there) sitting on a bed and when he was alone he was able to move his right hand, he called someone by moving his head to the left which hit a button. When someone came in he could not move it again but he was trying to say what had happened with his head, soon after he moved his hand again, that person was excited. The doctor was called and he kept getting better. Before all that happened when he was alone he was crying.

I arrived at a town with a Horse (i think something else happened before). That dream looked like a western movie and it was set at that time. I was warned to turn around, that it was dangerous but I did not (told why - cannot remember what i said + many other things). At first I put my Horse where the others tied the Horses but I looked around and saw a pasture (no grass but it was a big enough place) and I told my Horse that soon i would put him there which I did (again cannot recall what happened in between). The next thing I remember was being in a I think bar or store or restaurant, I had the man working there by a knife but it was make believe, I wanted to kill another man who threatened someone else important to me if I did not kill that man, we were going to the door and I stopped then, the man said by gestures that I had to kill him and I could not, he took the knife and I think he slit his own throat. That is all I can remember besides looking at my Horse through the open window, he was having fun running in the enclosure.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was trying to find something on television (where i lived was not here or anywhere else i have ever lived) and I found a Little House On The Prairie episode but it was one that was mixed with Star Wars or something like that but before I kept looking and looking and thinking and changing ideas. The oldest daughter ended up kidnapped and put in like a big chair that was on the front of the ship, she of course was freaking out, Laura ended up there too later and she was calmer than her sister who kept moving. Pa was there too and trying to find a way to save his kids. That is basically what I recall.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I moved to another house with my parents. I made sure that my bedroom was painted and with new carpet before the move, after all my furniture was put in place by the movers I started cleaning and dusting then I put all my personal effects then the bedding and everything else in place. My desk ended up clouded but I decided to changed it another day, all the extra stuff ended up in the closet. My plan was to have that all done and for a few days starting the first complete day was to relax and walk around the new place. When the movers had finished or were finishing I changed my mind but ended up staying like that anyway. My parents hated that I had planned it all in advance and that everything was placed before night came.

Page 41 of 83 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.