Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 83 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing in advance so that the new page appears unless now it takes more than one extra post for this!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Me and my parents moved to another house. I had a bathroom attached to my bedroom. I was planning how I would decorate and for the bathroom I decided to go with yellow curtains and shower curtain and small carpet. Mom when she heard was shocked and said that it was ugly but I said that I wanted a SpongeBob theme which was why I picked that color eventhough I did not really liked it. For my bedroom I put many things (not nails - the things we use to pin papers on stuff) in a row then my plan was to keep them on sometimes and put decorations on then or in the holes, one at a time then two at a times, I realised with the number of holes and change that every week I would not probably get to all of them but this is what I wanted to do (by that i think a man was there).

I was in bed and was looking at the time, I was about to hear the alarm clock but wanted a few minutes extra. When I saw the time finishing with an eight I went to close the alarm clock but I saw that it was 11:58 and the alarm was set for 11:30. I was angry, got up (in the dream i was wearing a pj in bed - in reality i sleep naked) and examined the clock wondering what happened, it was still on the alarm mode. Someone was there (i think she was there too before i got up) and I said angrily what happened, after checking it out I realised that the sound was off and I was more angry saying that this would make me more tired the day I had to get up early and would throw me off my plan of taking one hour off per day to get me there. I do not remember if the woman said anything. My bedroom was also at least a little different (the least was more room in between furniture).

A young Cat was screaming in pain and for help, he or she was attached to his or her mom who seemed dead or dying, the kitten was in bad shape too. I made sure they went to a shelter to get help but the person there threw them in a cage without giving them medical help (learned that after). The mom ended up dying and when the kitten was finally seen the veteranirian said that he or she could be saved. I ended up adopting him or her, slowly I got him or her to calm down and realised that he or she was in a better place.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

Tom Hiddleston and another man were robbers, they were not being careful especially Tom and then were caught. They ended up in a jail that was in nature and on top of a huge cliff in the middle of nowhere. He was screwing around one day super bored and saw something on the cliff very far so he used his fingers to make believe that he was hitting it and he saw it move so he did it a few other things and the same thing except that it moved farther each times. He then saw down animals that he make believe to scratch and they moved each times. He smiled excited and soon after he used his powers to get out, he would jump high then no problem end up on his feet and jump far, things like that. Someone was scared that he would kill himself when he jumped down to escape. I think this was it.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that Brigitte was in it and we were on the phone or and I was on the phone in her presence.

I was checking the radio, I could get almost nothing but one channel had mostly good song plus at one point I heard at least one that I had not heard in a long time (years - since my youth). I changed the radio channel at one point then I had trouble finding it again which made me almost panic. Where I was did not look like here.

I was on the car with dad and he was driving. I asked a question about a tape or cd but it was to myself and he answered I do not know and I ignored him, I checked every songs a few seconds each starting at the end, I would say oh I did not liked that one or I liked that one or I hated that one or I loved that one. This was a Guns N' Roses album and strangely I either disliked or hated almost all of the songs despite them being my favorite group when I was young.

This was either part of one of the dreams or it was by itself. I was watching Metallica play with another group and it was either old or new which made me thing or older things they did. I was happy and moving around and I think I was also singing too.

N
N

N
N

N
N

Page 40 of 83 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.