Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 83 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Just writing something in advance so that the new page appears after I write my dream!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was watching a video of Zak Bagans and Ghost Adventures, it was a commercial or trailer of a contest or and a new episode they will have but I started to scroll down but then came back up and started it again. Zak had lots of chest hair and he was either shirtless or having a tuxedo on but no shirt under the blazer. I was shocked because he usually have his chest shaved or waxed but also because he is not that hairy. After when I was watching an episode I only focused on his hairy arms that also seemed hairier.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that there was at least one animal and he or she was small but I think it was because he or she was a baby but again I am not sure, the rest at least for that part is trying to come back to me but so far it's not.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

All I remember is that again there was a small animal.

I was in a house that looked like the Saint-Hubert house. The four musketeers were there but I do not remember if Daisy was also there. There was a small hammock with a few other stuffed animals and I did not want to take any because of all the others I lost (unless that never happened in that dream so another reason) but then I did and I then decided to have one per day and only focus on them but I had remorse about the foursome and how long I will be without taking any of them. I think other things or something else happened but if so I cannot recall.

I do not know if I was there but at the end it felt like it was happening to me. A group of people were on an isolated island with a harsh climate. They were living well but then they started missing water and other things slowly, they knew they would all die so some of them decided to go and then come back with supplies, it was dangerous and they probably would die but they would die anyway. The wind was strong and the waves were huge. After a long walk a climb was supposed to happen but for some reason there was lots of shells of mostly Mussels and it became higher and higher, most abandoned that climb except one who just started moving the shells with his hands and one that was alive bit a finger (this is when i felt it) and he broke the shell then killed the animal but it would not let go of his finger (before doing that he decided to keep going like nothing was going on). He knew he would die of infection so he decided to keep going until he arrived where he was supposed to go or he could not go on.

All I remember is that I was in a small place with lots of things around, Gordon Ramsay and a few other people were there. Something scary was there and he calmed everyone down by saying what it was but I did not understand what he said so I said what and he repeated and I still did not get it, either then or when I saw that it was a Bat and I said aloud it is a Bat he looked at me like I was crazy or something. That may not of been only that.

I was in a big place and it looked like I was in a map. I was either traveling or going to or thinking about it. I ended up in a store where they were selling Eminem things, I had been there once before and this time I spotted him, I said aloud wow Eminem is there and looked away because I did not want to bother him plus I was overwhelmed. He saw me and smiled, I picked two things and then we ended up talking (i think mom was there at 1 point - i also saw that he was hairy which shocked me and i kept for a while coming back to that in my head) or when I said that my dream was to (the conversation started before i started talking) drive long times and even do it by walking (when it was going on that talk it is when it really looked like we were in a map).

N
N
Either a part of one of the dreams (probably the second if thats the case) or a dream came back to me a few hours ago.

Gagou was there and his hair was the subject or I just looked at his hair and I then cut some of his hair, either before or after or both I shrugged.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was with dad and he went to an apartment building to give money to the owner for someone who I think was my brother who lived there with someone else, they had left thinking they would have a place to stay but it did not end up like that so he sent dad with money to ask for the apartment back or another for a little while. I stayed in the car and when dad came back I asked if it worked and he said no. That building was almost disgusting and they had very small apartments who had toilets that you could only use a certain times and showers too to a little small like a one and a half to one room bigger to one room bigger to at least a four and a half. I was imagining myself with a roommate in each of those, how the apartments would be organised so that we both would have our own stuff.

I ended up in a huge house that belonged to a family who were rich. It had been abandoned but some of the rooms were being kept tidy or they had just started doing that. Mom or someone else was with me too. We had been invited with a select few to visit. We also had been asked to dress well but for a certain period of time to match the last time this house was alive. We were supposed to stay in one room but I looked through an opened door and I was mesmerized by what I was seeing and kept saying wow, finally mom or the other person looked, it was almost nothing but I could imagine how it used to be and what remained was fascinating to me. I started walking around the house. Either before or after that I saw from outside a man who was delivering something and I ended up talking with him explaining what was going on. I also looked out a window to the porch and there were many webs there and I started being scared, that time other people were around. The end I went where I was supposed to sleep and I saw a huge web with one string of it going one way on the floor or the furniture next to the chair and the rest went on the ceiling to the chair, I freaked out saying how will I get my stuff and I was looking everywhere for the spider who did that, someone was going to destroy the web but I screamed no the huge spider who did that will be angry. Before that the dress I had on changed once.

N
N
Another part of the first dream just came back to me.

While driving I felt like my ears were going deaf especially the left but I let dad have his radio on.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I went on a balcony that was where a show would happen. There were many people there and one was Gordon Ramsay (unless he was in another dream but im sure it was there just like im sure nothing else happened before that). When the show started Rammstein was announced and I freaked out, ran to the edge and looked down then one by one they started to appear and I lost it when I saw the first. I was screaming, jumping and crying. They saw me and all smiled at me which made me freak out more and I freaked out more when they started playing. The end was me watching a video of them and they were outside in nature and naked, one by one they went where the camera was and said something then walked above the camera to go somewhere else, I was trying my best to see if they had big penises, it was grainy so hard but I could make it out.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

All I remember is Little House On the Prairie.

N
N
I remember five dreams.

I was on this website and when I was going to write another post on a different thread than all the others it looked different, at first I thought I had been banned but then I thought it was impossible since I had just written a few posts then I thought I had been logged off but looking at where we write posts I saw that it had changed which I found super weird since before then everything looked the same as usual.

Vladimir Putin was visiting for some reason the province of Quebec. He went everywhere he was invited and participated even in some things. He even smiled at least once. At one place someone did a prank on him or said or and did something silly, everyone watched via television including me and everyone there thought he would be killed but Vladimir Putin actually thought it was funny. His visit continued until it was time to go back to Russia.

All I remember is that I was either back in school or and the people who bullied me back then or at least some were there, either way I was either bullied or comfronted by bullying and yes at least one of my bullies was there.

A young boy was being abused by his parents but not his sister (i think he had more siblings but only saw a black sister towards the end - the boy was white i do not recall for the parents). The start was in the house then the end was him and his sister playing outside, they were sitting on the snow making things but they were not sitting next to each others. At one point he got up (before that i had the impression of deja vu - that i already had that dream - i even thought about if i had been here to write it and i could not remember) and the sister told him that he was not supposed to move and he did anyway, he went where water was to get something (branches of something that was either in the water or next to it) and he fell in. His sister told on him and the parents got outside and yelled at him. He asked them can I use this and he showed an old razor to cut some of my sister's hair and they said no and he asked why did you do this to me and not her and they said that they loved her and not him, she was sitting in the snow playing and she smiled when they said that.

I was back in the hospital, the infection was still there and I had hurt my right ankle. When it was my time for triage the nurse of the first and last time was there and she rolled her eyes when she saw me, I said me again, I am hurt plus the infection is still there. She looked at my ankle and she did not really believed me because I did not say ouch everytime she touched but she finally believed me and became nice. She put some ice on it that was attached (something see through with the ice inside). I waited and I realised that it was getting worst so I went to where the secretaries are but she was busy with someone so I walked passed and saw a woman standing there and I told her that it was getting worst and she became angry with me saying she did not care and I started to stutter saying that we were supposed to say if things got worst and she said that she did not work for the hospital and stuttering again I said that I did not know (i pointed to the posters saying these things when i spoke before that) and I went to the triage room that was supposed to be empty but she was there, I told her and showed it. I said that I was tired of this, I always no matter when and where was treated like nothing or just insulted or abused in another way, that it would never change. I said that I would leave and she tried to stop me but I walked out. I had a big bottle of pills (cannot recall how it got there) that were like tylenols but stronger and said that I could eat it all and hopefully die. Dad was standing there and everyone seemed concerned but nobody stopped me.

Page 37 of 83 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.