Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 83 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was going to take pills by chewing them and mom kept hanging on pushing my buttons, I said almost screaming could you please stop for at least that moment to drive me crazy and she replied sarcastically moving her arms around and I think I replied back and she finally left pushing my buttons so I closed my door (it did not looked at all like anywhere i have ever lived) by closing it very loudly and she laughed and said something else sarcastically (i could see her through the wall).

A bunch of people were walking or passing by or camping in an abandoned city. They either came back or arrived there and saw what looked another campground and there was a car there with the back door opened and a little white Dog was looking through there whining and he or she looked at them like he or she wanted help, they or most or all or one of them first thought it was weird but then they or she or he knew something was wrong.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that there was at least one store in it.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I and three others were super heroes and the end (probably just was that since i did not slept a lot especially that time) were at the top of a pyramid on each sides and we had to make sure a child stayed there. None of us moved and we were almost paralysed when we saw help coming via boat. I was the one who saw it (did not look like myself) and I told everyone else that we were all saved, by that point we started moving a little but making sure to not let go of the child.

I was on Fort Boyard and I did everything giving it my all which I had promised myself before going there but when someone opened a hatch (or it opened itself) and I was about to go in and I said no way or something like that and backed out, it was a small corridor going up with cords everywhere and someone was hiding and spraying water, it was mostly the very tiny space that scared me and the water being sprayed did not helped and so were the cords who seemed electric (had flashbacks of scenes during that time of previous people stuck there). Instead of telling me I was out they said they had something else for me and everyone said oh oh. A man was looking at me and started to run so I ran after but I saw him hiding like an idiot and stopped soon after I started running after him again when he ran again, that was stupid plus nobody had told me to do that. Then what I remember is being on like a stage but that was like a hole instead of being elevated and he started dancing and singing and when a woman's voice started I figured I had to do the same which I did, people thought I was insane but I did my best anyway and it worked, after laughing I said that it would of been better if I had known the lyrics (thought when doing it did they give the lyrics to me before coming here and they did not). They then gave me a knife and Tom Cruise too and we exchanged it right away or later, he said finally an American handle, it was the same knife but the handles had our flag. I think something else happened but if so I cannot recall it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It was Will Smith and the two actors that played his aunt and uncle on Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. I do not really remember the beginning (could be it) but Will jumped on Vivian and they had sex in what seemed a store or something (2 storeys where they went looked almost like a carriage), she screamed his name and something else but she really had sex with him. Next thing I remember (again it just could be it) Philip wanted sex with her and she did not feel like it because of the remorse but he convinced her and Will passed by and was jealous so he made sure to say or do something and Philip screamed Will but before that Vivian said Philip I think the children are there and he replied that he would be slow and quiet. She was had been in the mood but that stopped when she knew Will was there, Philip continued having sex and Will remained jealous.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is walking many times with an orphaned and homeless girl and a Kitten was there too (the cat i cannot recall if he or she was from the start) and I was happy when the girl got adopted but I thought of the poor Cat that was there with her too and I went to get him or her and all I remember is the Cat being happy and getting a bath and flees coming out (at least 1 person being scared of it and thinking about the girl maybe having flees too), I cannot remember if the girl got the Cat or me or someone else, I cannot remember too who adopted the girl.

N
N
I remember two dreams (+1 came back to me yesterday but i forgot about it until i was back in bed last night).

The dream I had yesterday is the end I was couching because it felt like something was in my throat and I woke up with that feeling and I coughed too.

Brigitte a friend who in real life I haven't heard of in a long time (the last time she wrote to me was for a stupid thing) decided to buy me a gift, she was with someone who thought it was stupid. She went to her favorite store and she hesitated between a few things and after she had decided on something she saw something else (a christmas decoration in a round form with a cord to hang that said whatever - it was part of a group of things that had that word and it was a chihuahua the mascot of that brand). She sent it to me and I asked mom to take my picture under it with me rolling my eyes, I asked her to tell me when she was ready so I did not spent too long with my eyes rolled (in reality she spends a lot of time before taking a picture) and I then sent it to her. I also remember changing after because I had to go somewhere and I had the thought of maybe sending her many pictures like perhaps once a day with different clothes on. Brigitte got the picture and I think it made her happy. Also my home in this was very dark and it seemed big.

I barely remember anything from it, I think I was not in it and if I was I probably did not look like myself. A woman was doing something illegal with others and she brought someone different in this that the other or others did not like or and did not want to bring someone else or and she decided to do it differently and this is what the other or others did not like but everything went fine I remember. The other who was also female not happy I remember was thinking of crossing that women who I think knew it. Whatever was done was technical with lines and things like that, I think it was or mainly electrical.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
A dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

It had to do with catwalks and especially one woman in particular who was a model and it could of been me. That is all I remember besides lots people saying she had nothing to do there but she turned out okay then she was getting better or she was good from the start.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams but before getting up I remembered one from last night.

I had kidnapped a man and had tied him up on a floor with his arms and legs spread up and he was also naked. I remember giving him a hand job against his will. These are the only things I remember but I think someone else was there took or maybe was close.

Page 34 of 83 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.