Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 205 of 256 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:58 and got up at 12:02. I changed one note and added three links, changed one note and calculated one thing, deleted one link, did one search, changed the place of one link, did one search and got one information, changed the place of seven links, changed four notes and added one link, changed eight notes, watched Pawn Stars at 16:30, played the seventh track of Bloons Tower Defense 4 (failed all), deleted one link, updated a review on Amazon Canada, replied to a Change Canada email, deleted one link, checked the houses (all available then), did one search, did one search and added one picture. I took two melatonin strips (fell asleep in less than 1 hour i think then slept 2 to 6 hours in deep sleep then had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep) and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:28 and got up at 12:09. I changed one note and added three links, deleted one picture, washed my bedding, cleaned my bedroom, changed one note, watched the August 12 overtime for Real Time, did one search, played the forty-fifth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (failed then lost at round 39 then failed), changed eight notes, deleted one link, did one search, changed two notes, deleted one link, did one search, changed two notes, did one search and added two links and deleted one link, deleted one link, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:09 and got up at 11:55. I changed one note and added one link, deleted one picture, changed one note, changed the place of one link, got one information and wrote one note and calculated one thing, changed two notes, changed four notes, changed four notes, changed one note, played the forty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 43 then 38 then 38 - rank 15), calculated one thing, changed one note, deleted one link, did one search and added two links and calculated one thing, did one search and added one link and got one information, did one search, did two searches, showed mom a few things on the internet, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:29 and got up at 10:54. I changed one note and added two links, changed one note, deleted one link, got one information, changed the place of three links and added one link, did one search, got one information and added one link, played the forty-third track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 37 then 36 then 30 - rank 13), checked the houses (all still available then), did one search, changed ten notes, did one search and added one link, changed one note, changed one note, deleted one link, did one search and added one link, watched Chopped Grill Masters at 22:00, did one search and added one link, did one search and added one picture. I took one melatonin strip (had 1 one of the worst night of that insomnia) and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 3:00 and got up at 11:20. I changed one note and added four links, deleted one picture, made an important phone call, ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix [he went to another store and he came back after i finished + Brunet [he stayed in the car] + IGA), checked something for mom, deleted one link, deleted one link and did one search and added one link, changed one note, showed something to mom, changed seven notes, did one search, played the forty-fourth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (won all [like the first time] then failed then lost at round 39), deleted one link, changed three notes, got one information for mom, changed one note, deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed one note, checked the houses (all available then), did one search and showed mom one thing, deleted one link, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad night.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:53 and got up at 12:11. I changed one note and added five links, deleted one picture, deleted one link, changed one note and deleted one link, made an online order, changed one note and deleted one link, changed one note, changed five notes, played the forty-first track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 46 then 43 then 38 - rank 16), changed one note, wrote one note, deleted one link, changed two notes and deleted one link and wrote one note and erased one note, wrote four notes, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

At 18:54 the internet and computer problem (long time to connect then very slow if possible to do anything including opening programs and documents) started and it did not stop so I finished with my computer a little in advance that night.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:36 and got up at 9:31. I changed one note and added one link, wrote one note, changed one note, deleted one link, got one information, changed nine notes, ran errands with dad (Rimouski = 13:30 aesthetician appointment [he ran at least 2 errands - came back a few minutes after i was done] + the biggest Pharmaprix [he stayed in the car] + the biggest Jean Coutu [he stayed in the car] + Super C ~ Mont-Joli = Uniprix [i stayed in the car] ~ Price = Caisse Desjardins [i stayed in the car] + La Bonne Bouffe [i stayed in the car]), played the fortieth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 49 then failed then lost at round 46 - rank 17), changed one note, changed two notes, did one search and added one link, got one information, did one search, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Try to take a break from chores - after all it is a day of rest ...

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:46 and got up at 11:55. I changed one note and added five links, changed one note, did one search and calculated one thing, deleted one link, checked the houses (all still available then), changed two notes, watched Real Time at 15:00, changed four notes and deleted one link, changed three notes, deleted one link, calculated one thing, played the thirty-ninth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 (lost at round 49 then 46 then 39 - rank 17), deleted one link, changed one note, did one search, deleted one link, did one search, updated a review on Amazon Canada, watched The Dead Files at 23:00, did two searches, did one search, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Page 205 of 256 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.