Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 83 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was held captive by the English royal family in a basement. The start though I was in a house and there was someone hidden in the walls and he would get out only to kill people and he would make really weird noises and sounds, sometimes he would say things. I knew something was wrong and maybe knew what it was exactly but I was acting normally. When in the basement just like in the house sometimes I looked like someone else. Also in the basement it was not completely locked in, at the least the windows were not boarded and I was not kept in chains. Sometimes they would get me (not everyone in the family knew i was held like that), make me wash myself and put on beautiful clothes then go on one of their things in public. When in the basement one time after one of those things where I looked miserable but only Harry seemed to realise and asked me what was wrong I was looking out the window sitting on a table next to it. Then I realised that I could do something when I saw someone see me (at that point it was like i was the person seeing me - saw that from outside with the persons eyes). One of the previous thing they had me do was to go to a Formula One race which killed me since Shumi was not driving anymore plus I still did not know how he was and I had never seen him drive in person. The next event was another race and it was at that race that I completely defended myself (maybe started before trying to make them understand what that meant and was doing to me). I started by screaming (everything about Shumi) then I started hitting Kate which was the main (perhaps only) person holding me captive. Nobody stopped me from hitting her so I kept going while screaming things at her. I also screamed what she had done to me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

We were living in a new place. Some renovations would be done or my parents wanted to do none. I wanted some but they would not cost a lot of money. When the boss came I shown him what he wanted, dad was there all along and he seemed angry but said nothing. It was just for the rooms that would be for me. I only asked for paint, carpets and lights that were cheap but lit a lot. I showed him a counter and told him it was ugly and damaged but it did not matter, that if it could be painted I would love it.

I learned that Superman was still alive in the movies and I was happy eventhough in the dream too I had seen zero of those movies. Then I was near him and hugged him. He was really hot but like in real life Henry Cavill is too hairy for me. I know a few other things happened but besides me debating with myself whether or not I would still have sex with him or how to bring out that subject or just make subtle things to make him understand by himself I do not remember it.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I saw my face real quick while passing a mirror and saw a dry patch or something else caught my eyes so I looked closer and saw patches or dry skin around my mouth then saw weird white things all over my face. That made me panic because it did not look like dry skin.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the Saint-Hubert house and my parents were too. I had decided for a while to just wash my face but not to put on eye and face cream, I decided to test it out first one morning to see how it would feel like, I went with a facial wet towelette but for some reason I at the right also used it around my eye and it scared me because of my eye "phobia" and also it bothered me because this is not how I wash my face, I continued trying to ignore this and did not do the same on the left. Dad was about to run errands and there were a bunch of things I needed that was added to the list, mom said it aloud and he said to all those things that he knew it (all drugstore things) but before he left I said oh and back sponge then I said okay I will go too and I hurried upstairs to get dressed. I wanted a certain pair of jeans and shirt, could finally see the shirt (saw 2 that i loved and were new tangled together and untangled them) but it took a while to find the jeans (maybe i had to put on a different) and before going I checked my face, there were a lot of dry skin and I tried with some fingers to get it off my face. What I had done with the wet towelette started to bother me again.

All I remember is that Celine Dion was in it and at the start or at some part someone or I after seeing a picture asked is that Celine Dion.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I got up earlier than I wanted to go somewhere with dad that closed early afternoon. He closed the television and said aloud that he was going to go [censored] and when neither me and mom looked at him and said nothing he repeated it and again we had no reactions. I went to get my juice but put the straw in the hole to drink a little bit and instead of putting it in the freezer I put it in the fridge at the bottom shelf of the door and before I closed the door it spilled. I said I knew it would do that and mom said do not close the door. I started taking care of the mess with paper towels and mom acted like this won't work and that it was the end of the world. Dad was no longer there when all that happened. It all happened in the Saint-Hubert house but for the last part the fridge was not where it used to be plus at the start it was dark then it was not.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember much plus it was super weird so that one is going to be hard to write down. At one point which may of been the base of that dream is that there was a remake of a classic movie of my youth, me and many people were [censored] but the star not only was not but was part of it. At least one person was being chased. There was also a show in there (the daytime shows that are so cheesy and stupid - cannot remember the name those shows has). Everything I think was kind of connected. I remember almost cliffs where the chased person or people were trying to get away or and others were there or and it was in the movie or and on the show. That is all I can write about that dream.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was living in the Saint-Hubert house and had a job. I put on my favorite pair of dress shoes that had a little heel then a red dressed skirt and a red turtleneck and got on the bus to go to work. I sat on the first seats that were facing the windows not the start of the bus. Everybody were looking at me mainly a man but I did not care. I soon took my flip phone and everyone were thinking I was so not in fashion with that so laughing at me but again I did not care. I was having fun with a friend on the phone, looking good (women were jealous to see that i had a flat tummy and i was making sure to often get up to pull on my clothes so everyone would see it then sit back down) and I had a job. I do not know if this is that day or another day but it looked like I would be late and mom was on me for that but I was not late at all, just last second.

I was out in public and then learned that Michael Fassbender had voiced over something in a movie and I said aloud that it was impossible, that I would of known since I am a huge fan. The latest Pirates Of The Caribbean movie was playing before or during that and I said oh no these movies gets on my nerves or something like that. I then watched that movie or and something else to hear Fassy's voice but nothing, I said I knew it. Then I thought of checking his IMDB page and there too no mention of him ever doing that. I think it was either the screen saying that or a radio. Some parts people were looking at me but not judging or laughing at me.

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that it had to do with me moving (maybe my parents too) and that it was made difficult by someone who I think was the real estate agent selling this house but the house was not exactly like it is in real life.

Page 28 of 83 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.