Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 83 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Why is there a part missing of the first dream? I am not typing again. Everything looked okay when I submitted!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I learned that Michael Schumacher would be paralyzed for life and I refused to believe it until I saw him. I cried a lot and that is basically what I remember except that at the end he was racing and I was there, he had a small accident and I was the only one concerned, turns out he had broken his neck and the doctor later said that nothing could be done for that.

I was having sex with Michael Fassbender, he gave me so much orgasms that I could not move anymore.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Dream that I was in Egypt last night and the Sphinx talked to me. Crazy dream. I woke up sweating which creeps me out a bit since AC is on.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

It was a group of people vacationing by backpacking or something like that. They stopped at a cheap resort in what seemed the middle of a jungle. Either they had not a lot of money or that place had not a lot of room but they at least were two per rooms. In one where two men were sharing the same bed one of them decided for some reason that the old disgusting clock above their bed he hated and he wanted to get rid of it, the other said if I were you I would not touch it or something along those lines but he did he pushed it and when it fell on the floor or before that it exploded and many small spiders came out. The two men got up to leave but by then the room was filled with these baby spiders but also many more types of insects including other spiders. They were jumping around trying their best to avoid these things and to get out, there were also webs to get around or through. The man who destroyed that clock ended up being bitten by a tarantula and then he kept getting bit by other tarentulas and other insects. The other man was untouched as far as bites goes. By that part it get of rewinded and fast forwarded with the man being bit being the main focus.

I decided that it had been too long since I had heard from a friend made over the internet. I went on the internet and found a website that had every Americans so I entered her name (i was outside where many people were - at least 1 was with me talking to me when i was trying to find my friend - i stopped the search to listen at 1 point) there were a lot of pages for her entire name then after a few pages I realised they had given me everybody with her name and everybody with only the first and last name separated so I found something to click and only got her full name. After a while I found where she was and then found her. I said Lesley then after she said yes or something I said it is Nancy and after a while she got who I was and we hugged. I do not remember much from that end except I think someone went with me and when I was hugging her I was starting to think this was a bad idea.

I was with dad, we were running errands. At first I was not supposed to go with him I think. We arrived some place before coming back home, there were banks and stuff but instead of looking like a shopping mall it looked more like a huge tent and the ground looked more like wood bridges to not walk on a swamp or something. For some reason before reaching that exit I decided to switch my purse and wallet, he kept walking but I stopped and kept changing all this. He exited that place and I was not finished. A man was near and looked at me funny, I think I said something, either way he started ignoring me at one point. A part of my new wallet was broken but I still put cards in it and put it in the wallet (this is where i said something - just remembered that).

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (maybe it was just that) is going to bed and I had a Dog and I knew he or she was looking at me from the floor so at one point I sat up and hit the bed so he or she could come sleep on it next to me. I was not really supposed to do that since I was on a water bed which scared me a little when the Dog came on the bed but I calmed down after a while figuring I would just get a replacement or another bed if the nails of the Dog would puncture it. There may of been someone else in that bed or room, when I asked the Dog to come on the bed nobody else was on it that I know.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was living in a huge house that looked a little like the Saint-Hubert house, my parents were there too. I do not know if we just moved there or I wanted to make a change but I picked a room that was big enough to have my bedroom and also television. I ended up in the attic but when it was time for my television I thought oops how are we going to get it here since the door is too small, I thought maybe the window, I finally figured a way to make it work but mom came with an old television (not black and white just the old big ones before tvs became flat) and said that this is the only way that I could have a television there then she said that they also had to switch me to Shaw because Bell did not have a signal there, I was concerned about my television but then I became concerned about the channels. I asked did you get my Hockey channels and she started to have an attitude so I looked and then had to call Shaw, they had put the account in my name so the man who answered could access it when I said what was going on. At first I only asked about the Hockey channels then I asked what would it cost just to have all the English channels (had seen many they had that i would probably never watch but asked anyway) if that was possible and he said that yes it was possible and the price was less than 200$, there were many channels and it was more than with Bell and cheaper too so I was impressed and said that this is what I wanted. The man asked if I was sure and I said yes that anyway it was extremely rare when I watched things in French like when I had to most of the time when my Stars were only in a French channel. Then I thought oh oh sometimes I like to watch French movies but I saw the prices for just the French movie channels and it was too much then I asked about the On Demand and then said well I could just watch these movies and shows like that (by the way towards the end or most of that conversation it was like i was on streets not the house). I asked how On Demand worked and it was like I thought except that it did cost money instead of being free. I checked it out when I hung up and was happy with what was there, I told my parents how Shaw was awesome and it made Bell suck more than it already did which made dad angry. I was looking at the On Demand list by then (started with the channels first) and was making a plan for what to watch and when.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was getting back home but I do not remember what happened before but others or another people gave me a set of clothes (overall blue jeans and a long sleeve top that was fitted and a few colors) and a quarter in case I needed to call someone. That or those people probably paid the bus too since I was in one. I decided to get out a few or one stop away from mine and then I decided to turn to another street instead of walking in mine but for some reason at the end it was closed by a fence and before there were lots of tree branches. Did not want to go back so I continued and went through the branches which one broke and did not even stopped when I saw the spider webs which freaked me out. There were many people around and I did not want to be seen since those things were there and it probably meant nobody had the right to pass there anymore. Towards the end I pulled over a hood over my head which was not there until then and it became a coat and I tried to use the maximum to not get spiders on me. At the end I was going to climb the fence when a black Labrador came near it and when he or she saw me he or she barked, I tried to calm him or her down by talking gently and suddenly the Dog was on my side still barking and running around and I kept trying to calm him or her but jumped when I saw the Dog was now there. There were still people around but nobody saw me. I do not know if something else happened or not after that.

Me and others were picking up things that had to do with someone else. This is all I remember.

I remember the same thing except that the reason to pick these things were changed and at least one new thing happened.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I got a Cockatoo. I did not tell my family. Never saw dad but mom was there and also at at least one part my brother was there, he was young and like usual did not talk. It was the first day so I let the Cockatoo in the cage to get used to me and the surroundings. The house was the Saint-Hubert house but it was bigger, some parts was like we were on a boat. What I think was the second day so first full day after I woke the Cockatoo up he or she went on the floor of the cage and got on the cage and went to the bathroom but nothing was coming out, I could see the Bird trying to go so I decided to look elsewhere to not make him or her shy to help. My brother was there next to the cage and kept looking at the Bird then me. There were seeds next to where he or she was trying to go. I then cleaned the floor of the cage, changed the seeds and water then talked to mom telling her about the bathroom trouble and then I was wondering what fresh fruit or vegetable I would give the Cockatoo. Mom had no idea so I decided to change each day then I decided to start with strawberries which the Cockatoo devored. I was talking to him or her when he or she was eating the strawberries. There's a few things that I do not remember but at the end or towards the end the Cockatoo was on me, I was scared at first but not the Bird so I stopped being scared.

Britney Spears was in it. Her tummy was not flat but not toned either and she said that at the point in her life she could not do anything about it and it seems that every human being were proud of her. She kept doing shows and stuff like that and she was completely dead in the eyes just like in real life.

Celine Dion was giving an interview with Naomi Campbell outside when something about fashion inside was going on or had happened or was going to happen. The interviewer or her had an idea to go farther with Naomi and both act like they were posing and also doing a music video and the interviewer would act this way too to finish the interview which is what happened.

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Page 25 of 83 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.