Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 196 of 256 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:25 and got up at 3:00. I deleted one picture, took the bed off the floor and hung the plastic bag and got another big towel and blanket and washed my bedding (later since they were both in bed), got one information, erased one note and wrote one note and calculated one thing and changed the place of one link, deleted one link, played the intermediate spider (failed), calculated one thing and changed the place of the links, deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), got one information, did one search and added two pictures, got one information, got one information and wrote one note, played the intermediate spider (failed), the intermediate spider (failed), did one search and added one link and showed mom one thing, watched Ghost Adventures at 13:00, put everything back on the floor, played the thirteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won the easy and medium rounds and for the hard rounds lost at 76 - rank 24), did one search and deleted one link and showed mom one thing then she looked at others. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
When it says "the link" it was supposed to be ten not the.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:42 and got up at 6:00. I deleted one link, deleted one picture, calculated one thing, got one information, did one search and deleted five pictures and added nine pictures, deleted one link, wrote one note and erased one note, played the spider hard (failed), calculated one thing and changed the place of one link and deleted one link, played the intermediate spider (failed), wrote one note, did one search, tried the game on Playrix that would not open for months (still cannot be opened), played the fourteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 49 then won all then lost at 43 - rank 20). It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 20:26 and got up at 5:59. I wrote two reviews on Amazon Canada (1 seller and 1 product), watched the overtime of Real Time from June 2, deleted one link, made a call to my aesthetician (nobody answered), calculated one thing and deleted seven links, played the spider intermediate (failed), the spider hard (failed), added one picture, finished the plan, went outside (mostly the beach), called again and this time she answered (changed my next appointment), did one search and showed mom something, did one search and showed mom some things, did one search and added one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:19 and got up at 2:00. I deleted one picture, solved a mystery (when i was putting on my pj when getting up i lost a sock - it ended up somehow underneath the bedding), added one link, deleted one link, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), went on the beach, deleted one link, calculated one thing, played the fifteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (lost at 31 then 49 then 62 - rank 19), deleted one link, did one search and added two pictures, changed one note, wrote a review of a product on Amazon Canada, changed one note. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 18:29 and got up at 4:43. I changed four notes and wrote one note, deleted one picture, added one link, deleted one link, calculated one thing, changed one note and added two links and deleted two links and calculated one thing, wrote one note, ran errands in Mont-Joli with my parents, did something for mom, played both unwon spider games (failed both). It was a bad night and an horrible day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 17:50 and got up at 3:45. I calculated one thing, calculated one thing, calculated one thing, replied to an email (the seller of a product i wrote a review of on amazon canada), calculated one thing, deleted two links, did one search and added one link, did one search and added three links, deleted one link, calculated one thing, got one information, changed one note, deleted two links and calculated one thing, did one search and deleted two links and added one link and changed one note, called my dentist (cancelled my next appointment), deleted one link and did two searches, watched Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros (tv), did one search and added four pictures, played World's Greatest Places Mahjong (got a better score - lost at level 11), World's Greatest Cities Mahjong (failed). It was a very bad night and an horrible day.

M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
I'm on biz trip in HongKong today. It's pass 4 in the afternoon now. Just got back here in the hotel. Might catch some sleep or dip in a pool later. Just wanted to spend the rest of the day for relaxation.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 19:01 and got up at 4:18. I looked at the plan (1 thing kept bothering me), deleted one picture, replied to the seller (they said they will give me back the money without me sending it back but asked me to deleted my review and i said no), got one information, deleted one link, got one information, did one search and added one link and finished the plan (this time it feels like its really done), got one information, played the sixteenth track of Bloons Tower Defense 5 for the first time (won all then lost at 31 then lost at 77 - rank 21), replied to the seller (they then wanted me to change the rating and i said no), made an important phone call, watched Real Time at 13:15. It was a very bad night and a very bad day.

Page 196 of 256 1 2 194 195 196 197 198 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.