Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 83 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I think it was only the things in the game Bloons Tower Defense 5 (been playing it for the first time and the last 3 days i tried a track per day and yesterday during the day i could see with my open eyes these things).

All I remember is that I either was renting rooms in hotels or apartments, I also remember at least one planning what to do in there, or I was not renting anything but planning to, or both.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
I remember one dream.

Mariah Carey was out and many paparazzis were after her, she was walking behind a lot of people and she was able to sneak into an SUV and they drove off very fast, they knew she was in there because the people walking got out of the way just before it drove away and they saw she was not there anymore. I laughed and said that they would not know where she will end up but sadly they were able to follow her somehow and she was photographed when she came out the SUV and inside where she ended up. Someone was near me when I laughed and that person was furious but when she still ended up with these psychopaths right where she was that person had a very smug face very proud of this.

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

I could not keep up with writing down everything I was doing.

N
N
I remember one dream.

It had to do with guns, I know at the start there was the sniper from the game Bloons Tower Defense 5 but that dream had to do with real guns and protection, that is all I remember.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

All I remember is that an old man was on trial or just in front of a judge in a courtroom.

Tom Cruise was about to have sex (i think there might have been something else before) and he kept trying on condoms and throwing all on the floor, he was under blankets and the woman was next to the bed or next to him, she was starting to think that the problem was him not having an erection but it was him trying to find a lubed condom, he got one but threw it out and this is when he realised it was what he was looking for so he said to the woman that he got it and put one like it back on. They had sex for a long time and he left soon after with a huge smile on his face (by that time he was looking more like Tom Hanks). Someone was going up with a huge bag and when she saw that the elevator was coming she hid (nobody was there and i think nobody was supposed to - it was a huge building with almost if not more than 100 floors). When she saw who it was she started to film. He left after a while, it looked like he knew something was wrong but he was still happy. She pushed the 63 (or more than 60) button when she got in the elevator after he left (he also stayed in front of the elevator after coming out). She kept saying aloud and thinking that she got him and also in the same time I could saw both having sex but her looking straight in a hidden camera but it also looked like she did not know it was there. At one point she saw that someone after the twentieth floor asked for the elevator and she pushed the bag the fartest from the door and she tried her best acting normal, after someone entered I do not remember anything.

N
N
I remember four dreams.

Mom had saved all or almost all of my teddy bears (and dolls and etc) collection and I kept telling her that I wanted to start fresh again since I had lost everything else and she did not care about my feelings. I finally after looking at them and crying told her that I was going to take all of them and give them to an hospital or some other place like that, she complained a little I think but either let me do it or helped me do it or did it herself. Also where we were living at mostly looked like the Ste-Florence house.

I was on Survivor. Almost immediately there was a man that took control and he could make almost everyone there do and say anything he wanted. When it was time to choose who was next to be eliminated (it was like the second or third elimination) he started walking away and almost everyone remained. I started laughing sarcastically and knew I was the one, I looked at whoever did not follow (they were all not together and doing other things) and since I was the one who kept facing him and he had zero chance of manipulating me it was for sure me which is what happened, they all came back and said it was unanimous and it was me. I laughed and said good now I get to go take a shower and I probably said something else. I walked passed him and held my breath (did that with most if not all since we all stunk) and went in I think a canoe to get out. Then I had flashbacks of how it all happened and what my main issue was which was spiders, I had no idea why I ended up there.

King Kong was there and Godzilla too but people only seemed to know about King Kong and they wanted to kill him. I tried my best by trying to warn them, scream at them and get in front of him. They pointed at a jelly bean brand and I said no I know they are disgusting I made them (have 0 recollection what they wanted to do with it). King Kong had seen me trying to protect him and he was looking at me and me him, I extended a hand and arm and he too and we touched fingers. He was then attacked and he grabbed me to protect me. At one point he was hit by bullets and I was very concerned, I remember checking him the best I could when we ended up alone but that is it.

All I remember is that Tom Cruise was in it.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few hours ago (forgot it a few times which is why it took this long).

The only thing I remember is that a woman who used to be my best friend was in it.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was walking in a forest with mom after going to a store where she bought a bottle of face cream. I saw a few Wolves and I told her to run and climb on top of a small but high rock that was there, she said something which I do not recall and I replied something with more of a hurry tone in my voice and she did climb and I did after her. We just had the time to do it without being bit by the Wolves. More came out and they were surrounding the rock. Just when we thought we would be safe there one started to climb so I took the cream and sprayed some in the eyes of the Wolf and it worked so I kept doing it and mom said to stop because we would run out soon but I did not. I also tried to give kicks to their faces. The Wolves looked like mom more and more as that dream advanced.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was going to get take out food from a restaurant that used to be popular but now they were not and they also were about to not have any restaurants left. Their food was good and was still good but I was ashamed to go there. It was in a shopping mall that used to be popular but was not anymore so many stores and restaurants kept closing. I sat down with my food waiting for the person who had to come and pick me up but I cannot remember who it was which was probably dad since the food was at least for me and mom (had a conversation about the food before and heard it while i was waiting with the food) I had the impression everybody was laughing at me because I had that food. Then I was walking around still ashamed but I did not have the food anymore. I ended up in a store and they had chairs or a chair so I sat in it still waiting for someone. A woman entered the store and I thought it was Mitsou (an idiot woman who is famous in my province) and I did not want her to recognize me eventhough we never met so I turned around when she passed by me but she never looked at me and went in the back room. I got up and walked around with a cell phone either talking to someone or make believe I was talking. After hanging up and while I was leaving I saw the manager and thanked her for letting me sit there but after a few words I never finished my sentence, I also wanted to apologised for not buying anything, she smiled and nodded (i do not think she said anything but she may of).

Page 19 of 83 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.