Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 187 of 256 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 255 256
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:06 and got up at 10:15. I watched Real Time at 13:00, played the four unwon games on Solitr (won none), added links to my favorites, played the two Bloons games I tried yesterday (did not win the unwon levels), tried to find the last hidden object of the second page of the first book, watched the Dallas Stars at 19:00, tried to find the object again, added one link, tried the two games again (got a better score with Spring - lost at level 5), deleted one link, played Lightning on Games Only or a website with that kind of name (tried Games Games but they had technical issues), the other game (Xmas - got a better score lost at level 6) and deleted a picture from my documents. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:22 and got up at 9:39. I washed my bedding (when only the first thing was on the dryer mom took everything else out the washer but forgot the pillowcase so it got washed twice), watched Rafael Nadal at the Miami Open (tv), thought about what I need to do while searching and adding and deleted notes plus links plus pictures, played the four unwon games of Solitr (failed at all again), thought again while doing the other things, watched the Dallas Stars at 18:00 and thought and did the other things again. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 0:50 and got up at 9:10. I ran errands with dad (Price = Caisse Desjardins [he stayed in the car] ~ Mont-Joli = the biggest Uniprix + Ma Cabane En Gaspesie [i stayed in the car] + Metro), played the four remaining games on Solitr (failed), the two Bloons (failed), the two Bloons (Xmas got to level 7), the two Bloons (Spring got to level 7), the two Bloons (Spring got to level 9), the four other games (won mahjong), the two Bloons (failed), the other three games (won solitaire draw 3), the two Bloons (failed), watched the March 24 overtime of Real Time, checked my new coats (thought i needed 1 more to match a collection of sneakers but was wrong), played the two Bloons (failed), the other two games (failed), tried the first level of Bloons Insanity again and again had no idea what to do so found two videos on Youtube (the first was no help) and after seeing what we have to do I played it again but it froze, the two Bloons (failed), the other two games (failed), the two Bloons (failed), the two Bloons (failed), the other two games (got a better score with spider medium - now im with 3 sets of cards), the two Bloons (failed) and watched the March 31 overtime of Real Time. It was a one time get up night and a very bad day.

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
I went with a friend to an exhibition on art and the Russian Revolution.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:22 and got up at 9:41. I searched something while taking notes and adding plus deleting plus changed the place of pictures, searched something while taking notes and adding plus deleting plus changing the place of links, searched something while taking notes, played the two unwon games on Solitr plus the three Bloons (failed), played seven other Bloons (almost all i already had played but could not remember any of the scores) Bloons (lost at level 5) Bloons Player Pack 1 (lost at level 1) Bloons Player Pack 2 (lost at level 2) Bloons Player Pack 3 (lost at level 1) Bloons Player Pack 4 (lost at level 2) Bloons Player Pack 5 (lost at level 3) Bloons Pop 3 (got 26800 points), watched the February 17 overtime of Real Time, played the five previous games (failed but Bloons Insanity had a technical issue), spider medium and Bloons 2 Spring and Bloons 2 Xmas (got to level 8 for Xmas), the same three games (got to level 10 for Spring and 9 for Xmas), the three games (failed), the three games (got to 11 for Xmas), tried to find the last hidden object of the second page of the first book watched the Dallas Stars at 20:30 and changed a few notes and links. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:42 and got up at 9:45. I searched for pictures and added some in my documents, played the spider medium on Solitr (failed), Bloons Insanity (failed), spider medium (failed), Bloons Super Monkey for the first time (got to level 1-2), Bloons Junior for the first time (got to level 4), Bloons Super Monkey 2 (you need an account and i do not want so will not play it), Bloons Tower Defense 5 Steam (you need to pay for it so no play for me), More Bloons for the first time (got to level 1), Monkey City (that 1 too they want you to have an account), Even More Bloons which turns out I did play a few times but like the others from yesterday I do not recall my best score (got to level 1), Hot Air Bloon for the first time (got 0 point), spider medium (failed), Bloons (failed), tried to find the last hidden object of the second page of the first book, added a few links to my favorites, played Bloons Player Pack 1 (failed), Bloons Player Pack 2 (failed), Bloons Player Pack 3 (failed), Bloons Player Pack 4 (failed), Bloons Player Pack 5 (failed), deleted one link, played Bloons 2 for the first time (got to level 5), Bloons Pop 3 (failed), spider medium (failed), tried finding the object again, played spider medium (failed) and deleted one note then one picture plus wrote one note. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 2:34 and got up at 10:19. I finished the plan plus deleted one link and added one link, played the spider medium of Solitr (failed), Bloons Junior (failed), Bloons Junior (got to level 7), spider medium (failed), Bloons Junior (failed), spider medium (failed), Bloons Junior (got to level 13), Bloons Junior (these idiots sent me back a few levels so did not play again), spider medium (failed), Bloons (got to level 7), Bloons 2 (got to level 7), Bloons (failed), did two searches and deleted one link and added one picture and wrote one note, played spider medium (failed), watched the start of MasterChef Junior at 20:00, the Dallas Stars at 20:30, did one search and deleted links and deleted notes, watched the rest of MasterChef Junior at 23:22 and deleted one picture then one note. It was a bad night and a very bad day.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Today was a day to have my grandson over. So, he was occupied with a large magnet and paper clips. He spent hours figuring out how to work with paper clips of all kinds - Then when Word Girl came one word for the day was DANGLE. We showed him how the paper clips would dangle from the magnet and you could see the light bulb come on. He learned a new word and repeated it several times.

I have scanning to do tonight. Digitizing records is a tedious job.

N
N
Yesterday I went to bed at 1:41 and got up at 10:43. I erased one note, added one link, deleted one link, played spider medium on Solitr (failed), ran errands with my parents (Mont-Joli = Shell [mom and i stayed in the car] ~ Rimouski = Walmart + the biggest Pharmaprix [they stayed in the car] + 15:00 aesthetician appointment [they waited in the parking lot] + Les Aliments M&M [mom stayed in the car] + St-Hubert [mom and i stayed in the car]), played spider medium (failed), deleted one link, added links and deleted links, did a search for mom then showed her and added what she liked in my favorites, watched Real Time at 22:00 and erased one note then deleted one picture. It was a bad night and an horrible day.

Page 187 of 256 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 255 256

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.