Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 6 82 83
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

For some reason I stopped watching Tennis before a final of a grand slam eventhough I had watched from the start and Rafael Nadal had made that final. I heard he won and I went to the ceremony and I was acting like I had watched it, in my head I was making excuses for what I had done and to continue watching that sport. It was supposed to be Rolland Garros but it looked like Wimbledon and his opponent was supposed to be Roger Federer but he looked like the sous-chef in Hell's Kitchen.

I was shopping in another city (saw it often in my dreams but i doubt it exist in real life). At first mom was there too (do not know if that was it or i cannot remember that - that was dreamed the last minutes before the alarm came on) but at the end it was me, dad and my brother who like usual never talks when in my dreams. I was alone in the back and dad was talking about a huge spider there and that apparently it rings doorbells so that it was a reason not to kill it, I made a face and thought well not for me and then he said well sure if it goes after you okay but not otherwise and I continued not saying anything. Then he saw a sign saying that a store for Cows was coming and for some reason that excited me and I wanted to go there plus it gave me ideas.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears (only page 4 and this starts - hopefully this will not take almost all the new page like in the other dream thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

N
N

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Milo Yiannopoulos was being interviewed. He was being mocked and disrespected but he did not care since this is what makes him win. He answered the questions and said what he wanted to say. Even the people working there who were a fan were mocking him by asking for high fives and giving these high fives like they did not care. The man who interviewed him shook his hand at the end like the high fives. The interviewer also had a Cat that was meowing because he wanted something I went to get him and asked him what he wanted, to go out, food, his litter box, water and he was meowing louder with water so I understood but for water we had to go in a big bowl of cereal that had milk in it. At first I tried getting water in a Froot Loop but of course it did not work then I got a bowl, the poor Cat was waiting and meowing. I put the water bowl near his mouth and he picked it while drinking and got out of the cereal bowl with it.

I got a house in the middle of a forest and a Cat that was a Black Panther. At first everything was fine but of course when the Panther was getting older it was more dangerous. Finally when an adult he was living in the forest and I would give him big pieces of meat and he would not attack me. I got a friend over one day and told him to be careful.

I only remember the last thing which was a song.

N
N

N
N

N
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember is that I was dancing with a large group of dancers, I was the lead and also I think I was singing. I was good and able to follow completely the others despite me starting or I had started not too long ago. At one point I made a face of like surprise to people watching.

N
N
I remember two or three dreams.

John Goodman was either in the first dream or another.

That was a weird one! All I remember is the end, someone told me something along the line of you will finally regret it or you will know how it feels and what that was was King Kong killing other King Kongs that were all smaller than him and everyone of them were smaller than the others. It happened outside in nature, many people were around and everyone were panicking. I was too but I stayed there watching in horror.

I went to get two washcloths to wash my face later with and I saw that one of those that had fallen on the floor when I was taking them out of the dryer (when that happens i fold them another way - did it in that dream too but that part i did not see or i am forgetting it) and I thought oh I thought I had used these entirely. I do not remember if I took it or left it there for later.

N
N

Page 4 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 6 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.