Print Thread
Page 3 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 82 83
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Heather! That's a great dream! It is definitely a "wake-up" message:

In dream symbolism, there is a difference between traveling and vacationing. When people dream of vacations, it typically indicates that the dreamer is craving an escape. In your case, it's more than one destination so the dream has elements of traveling versus only an escape. Traveling is about exploration and discovery.

It's interesting to note that you did a lot of preparation. You've deliberately selected what you were going to bring along with you on your journeys. But when you begin to depart on this journey, there was a "noise" that "opened your eyes."

Noises are a distraction. They can be annoying distractions or attention-getting distractions. Because your eyes were opened at this noise, it's more likely the latter.

It is my feeling that as you embark on journeys (spiritual, physical, emotional)...you are carrying with you preconceived beliefs. But something is getting you to STOP and OPEN your eyes. Perhaps it is time to reflect on your beliefs, habits or lifestyle...or even your decision to embark on your journeys.

Consider what has been a loud attention-getter in your recent waking life. What has opened your eyes?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
[quote=heather32]Yes I had a dream last night that I'm ready to go on my vacations in various places of the world. I did shopping, packed my bags and ready for travelling but when I leave my eye opened by a noise. [/quote]

Last edited by heather32; 08/31/12 08:47 AM.
Amoeba
Amoeba
In dream i was watching movie with my friends.

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

I was walking and having a discussion with an aunt (i do not think she was there from the start). At first I was thinking then I told her that I would adopt a Dog (told her about other plans too or i was just thinking them) then I told her that if I was still with them meaning my parents and I made a move with my head towards where they were that I would have to get a Poodle because mom was allergic to Dogs, I said I did not hate them but I would prefer a big furry Dog and I said that smiling. I think this was supposed to be Saint-Hubert but it looked different.

Dad asked me at what time on a certain day (or it was that day) I needed to leave and I told him and he said it was perfect that he could do (do not remember) so he went outside and I stayed inside.

We were attacked by aliens. That is basically what I remember.

Explosions were about to begin (i think we were being attacked) and I was surrounded by people and I had a way out but did not want anybody to follow me, I was trying to explain that even if I wanted to bring people they could not come to the helicopter in time then I saw a Dog who was a German Shepherd (of a cop i think) and I thought that I could not leave him there so I opened the door and gave him a sign to enter which he did. I stayed out a while longer, the door stayed opened but the Dog stayed inside. After a while I went on the helicopter and eventhough I had no idea how to fly that thing I was able to, I hurried and in time we got away and the aftermath of the explosion almost got us. We ended up in a forest where we lived comfortably and happy.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I went to a shopping mall with the idea of giving my name everywhere they were asking for help. The first place was the first restaurant near the door I went in so I went there to give my name, I was looked at funny and explained that the job was from 8:30 to 14:30 and to make the dough which was to put things in a machine then wait then take it out then do it again. I said that I could do it and was given the job right there. That person was right it was hard work with lots of waiting but I did it right until I was told to hurry up and I said that it was not my fault that I was doing what I was supposed to do then I was told that I did not put oil in the two fryers but eventhough I was never told it was part of my job I shut up and said no no I did and then showed that there was enough but the boss said that one had less which meant the food was cooked not like it was supposed to. Then I was outside with my parents and dad was talking about wanting to see what was up the mountain (i have no idea where we were living - nowhere including the mall looked like something ive seen before) which was not the first time he talked about that so I rolled my eyes. Then he started to climb a big tree and I said to mom it was dangerous and she said no it's not. He yelled that someone had broken an important branch which stopped him from getting high enough to see and he climbed down saying that it sucked because he was right there and then he said that he should of worn gloves because the branches were like rose bushes. Then I thought of an idea to go up there and I did and they followed me. I arrived first and said that there was a pool and a bench then other benches then houses (at first i saw nothing but nature) they were surprised about the house. I left the tree to go there and at first I thought it was empty house eventhough it looked all new and well taken care of with electricity then I saw a car. We were walking looking but dad decided to enter a property so I told him to not do it and he said it was part of looking around like being a tourist, again mom did not care. I always had the feeling we should not be there so I was hurrying up and then when I thought we needed to get out I was almost running but to get out I opened the door or a big house and went inside to get out by the other door, while almost at that door people came in and I apologised immediately and they were all smiling saying it was okay and I said it was not plus I had walked on their floor with my dirty boots but they said it was okay and weirdly the floors were all clean. My parents came in and the dream stopped. Before it stopped at one point which I do not remember a four number digit was given and I said it was my regional phone number for Saint-Hubert but it was one extra number plus it was the year of my birth then it went to a three number but it was not totally it then it was.

I was in a drugstore with my parents (1 of those when living in Saint-Hubert but where it happened did not exist like that). We went to the freezers to get soft served ice cream and before paying the woman there said oh oh I think at one point you ended up with frozen yogurt and mom and I said it was impossible because we would of realised the difference. She took out previous (the paper with what we bought and how much it cost - cannot remember the name of it) and looked at it. Meanwhile I saw how the soft serve ice cream was made there, a man was in a freezer taking it while melted with a soup spoon then putting it in the machine that made it into ice cream. I thought he would be frozen in there especially since it looked like it took a long time but he looked to be okay.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I only remember the end which was someone who was supposed to get an operation but he was also supposed to get an alcoholic there too and he arrived at the operation room without him saying I am sorry and he was denied his operation. I also remember before that the alcoholic realising he was an alcoholic and everything looking post-apocolyptic.

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few seconds ago.

All I remember is that a friend and her Dog was there. At one point I was at their house. Just remembered talking about the toys I gave to the Golden Retriever and wondering if he still had them because I wanted to do a review of at least one on Amazon Canada. I also remember her thinking I was allergic to tomatoes and I told her it was nuts then I told others and maybe her too why giving me different pasta sauces then since it has tomatoes.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that my brother was in it.

All I remember is that the humidifier was full.

I decided to watch The Apprentice with Arnold and actually loved it, I arrived there at the end. Mom too was there and laughed, we even looked at each others at at least one part. I decided to keep watching but wanted to watch the previous two I had missed and the rest of that episode and found a way to do it then I stayed in front of the television and tried to find something, the only interesting things had Madonna but I did not want to see her. Where I was was very weird, a big house and it was like almost like it was opened to the outside, some parts were at least.

N
N
A dream just came back to me.

My parents were supposed to go on vacation but they did not. I was trying to act like it was okay but they became more and more mean about it. The house looked like the one in Saint-Hubert but this is not where we were.

N
N
Another dream came back to me less than an hour ago (forgot it then remembered it again about a minute ago).

I cannot recall the start and most of the rest but at least for most of it I was with a group of unknown people and at first it was not going well but by the end it was okay. One of the women was eating McDonald's (looked like Diane Keaton in The Young Pope) and she did not eat all of the nuggets and I thought it was a waste and ate it with their barbecue sauce.

Page 3 of 83 1 2 3 4 5 82 83

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.