Hi Everyone,
I owe you all a big apology for not writing and keeping the site updated for the past several months. I have been going through some life experiences that literally dried up all of my writing--here and on my own sites. It has caused me much guilt, but I just wasn't able to get back to writing until now.

A new article will be coming out later this week and will discuss secondhand smoke in cars and how it effects children. There was a recent post on Facebook saying that by October 1, 2016 it would be illegal in all states to smoke in a car carrying a minor. Unfortunately, after some research I found that this information was put out by a fake news site. However, it made me take a good look at smoking bans on cars with child passengers. I'll share what I learned in the new article later this week.

Thanks so much for continuing to support and visit the Asthma site here, on BellaOnline. Please feel free to write in or leave questions on the forum any time. I will do my best to find the answers you need.

Thanks, again, and have a wonderful day,
Sherry