Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#912971 08/17/16 03:18 PM
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
N
This was always awful but since the bronze medal match it has been hell!

Sometimes I could only find a feed at the last second but I could always watch from the start like when there were technical difficulties this did not stopped me from watching the entire match (except when Rafael Nadal went in Argentina - the final stopped a few times because of rain and when it came back the last time it did not worked anymore). And many years ago I made peace with having to watch most on the internet and often times leaving the television to go on the computer. But now this is different.

Ralfie played his first match in Cincinnati today (he won grin) and the feed came at 40-30 in the second game mad! This happens once again this week and this is it for me and forever this time no more Tennis cry!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
OP Offline
N
There are two women who had a match at 13:00 and it's the match before Ralfie's, it is now 13:16 and I have no idea if that match has started! It is not on television, I cannot find any working live scores that includes women and the feeds are not working! How am I supposed to know when he will come and also it does not look good as far as me seeing it entirely again!

N
OP Offline
N
I finally found the feed so I know what the hell is going on!

N
OP Offline
N
I was able to see it completely on television and before that I found another place where they have free sport streams, it's called VIP League (all in small letters and together with a www. at the start and .sx at the end) that website is awesome and it is a shame that I just found it, hopefully it will remain available and free.

As for Ralfie he lost. He had to get medical treatment on one of his arm (the 1 with the injured wrist) and he looked to be chocking at one point (he then spitted which he did a few other times during that match - he did that too yesterday and for his last matches in the olympics). Plus he looked like a zombie at a few parts because he was so tired and he also was out of breath a few times. Poor him.

N
OP Offline
N
Ralfie will play his First Round today. He is third. Right now TSN5 is showing the first match (he is third) completely but the ticker says that after that match they will switch to the court to court coverage and none of the other channels will do that! Bunch of dirtbags!

N
OP Offline
N
Unbelievable!

It did not mattered to me when I learned they would go to court to court coverage because the other streaming website I had found was working perfectly and now it is not! The other place is working but it has a weird sound and the images are weird (i was going to say it was at least watchable but it frozen before i started to write it)!

This is so crazy! Before the Olympics (have no idea if it was like that this year until then since i was not watching) at least I could see the matches even when not on television so what is going on!

N
OP Offline
N
I recommend to everyone to not go on the link I posted on August 18; I had to restart my computer because a window opened when I tried seeing if they finally were showing the match before Ralfie's and that window could not be closed!

N
OP Offline
N
He won and I was able to watch it completely (11 games [1 & 2 & 3 for the first set - 1 & 4 & 8 & 9 for the second - 1 & 2 &3 & 6] on the internet). Thankfully the other website got their things together before the third set started because the website I am used to decided before that last set started to go to a tiebreak so I took a chance and a few seconds later I was with my game.

N
OP Offline
N
He will play last tomorrow, night matches are awesome!

N
OP Offline
N
He won and I was able to see it all on television easter!

The roof had to be closed and a huge deal was made over it, it was so ridiculous seeing so many people getting their phones out to film this crazy. Also they kept whining about that roof being responsible for the court having more noise now but none of these two realised that a simple solution for that would be for the spectators to just shut up before and during points mad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Sandy - Golf+Tennis Pro 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.