Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 216 of 282 1 2 214 215 216 217 218 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember four dreams.

All I remember is that it had to do with me making one or more decision and that I had a lot of problem doing it.

I was with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, we were in bed, at first only with Brad and then Angelina came in. I explained that I was not sexually attracted to women but that she was always my exception. We all three were excited and the dream turned into either them explaining how they had sex the first time or it turns out they never had sex.

I took a long time to choose a new email account. When I did the first time I tried it was when logging to an account and I suddenly had no memories of that account's username or and password. I started to freak out because I loved that website, I was able to log in but with a different name so it was new but I did not want that, I wanted my account there. So I decided to go back to the email account I had before all that and I got my account back on that website. But I was angry because I also wanted a new email account so I was figuring out how to do it and tried it, it either stopped there or I do not remember the rest.

I (looked like an old woman in this - i was in the last bedroom i had in Saint-Hubert - mom looked like herself) had a typewrite and was very excited about it and decided to write a letter with it. It took me a long time but I was very happy about it and had fun writing it. For some reason it was connected with my computer so I hit print after it was done but it came out all messed up. I was furious. Mom came in and said after I angrily said that what good was it to have one of those if it was connected to a computer well just disconnect the printer and I said what if it does not stay the way it was (do not remember the word i want to use here - its about the way it works - what you have to do to have it like that - the way you want - i cannot do that because im too stupid) and she said well it should be back the same way after while rolling her eyes and then she left my room. I was still extremely furious about the letter being messed up (for some reason it was also a very important letter). I started to scream and hit things and cry too, after a while of that I tried to calm down, I sat back on my chair and started writing it (the start of it was me explaining what had happened) but then I hit a button in advance and started to freak out again.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall!

N
N
And here's another try wall!

N
N
And another try wall!

N
N
And another wall!

N
N
Another wall!

N
N
wall!

N
N
Another dream came back to me a few minutes ago.

I was preparing for my breakfast, I was going to make toasts. Dad took a few slices of the bread I wanted to take. I looked at him angrily because there were other breads in the house but none that I wanted to eat and even some could have nuts in it. He just went about his business like nothing.

N
N
Another dream came back to me less than an hour ago.

Dwayne Johnson had hair and he was going bald. He was freaking out about it and when others started to notice his career was in danger.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

Me and mom went shopping. From outside the mall looked like one near the house we had in Saint-Hubert but from inside it looked like the one in Mont-Joli. I wanted something in the store Hart but we ended up starting in another place where I wanted to check the deals they had, she remainded me that I needed something in the other store and I said oh that's right and we went there. When we were at the checking line dad appeared and wanted to pay, I was in front of mom and I thought he would offer to pay for my two things but he did not, before that (do not recall if at that point dad was there or not) I left the line to go back where I had picked the two things to be sure (do not recall if i picked others things or not).

A couple popular on Youtube for pranks decided to play sexual games and to put it online but after a while of this it was me (i was fat in this and blonde too) who was a sex slave (consentual) to someone. I was asked to walk on all fours and then to lick clean a plate and to then wipe it dry with my body. Then the master had sex with me then two cops and their cop Dog appeared and one cop started to have sex with me then the other cop had the idea for the Dog to have sex with me and he asked the Dog to come and lick me between the legs and he did.

Mom had lots of insects on her and most if not all were either Wasps or Bees which she is allergic too. I remember being there but I do not remember if I helped her get rid of them or not, by the end there were two (1 of each left) but a Bee or a Wasp that was entirely black went in her shirt and bit her. She was freaking out but she was letting it go so I said take your epipen and use it while I called 911 but she did not want me to call them after telling them what had happened I again screamed at her to use the epipen and I had to go get it and give the shot to her because she still was letting it happening like it would be okay (she soon after the bite started to swell), I did not hit her tigh strong enough which injured her a little bit and this is when she took it and gave herself the shot (i did not did that on purpose).

Page 216 of 282 1 2 214 215 216 217 218 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.