Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
And another try computer!

N
N
And another computer!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
computer!

N
N
I remember one dream.

The (i dont know what it is exactly - i know its not a boil - its brown - i did find 2 names of what it could be but i cannot recall those names) under my right arm had changed a lot since I last looked at it which was the previous day so I said to mom that it was time to make an appointment with our doctor to have it checked so that I could get it removed (actually in real life in my crazy province this is how it works - the 1 i have in that place has changed a lot in the last months and i want it removed but have to go through these steps plus theres only 1 dermatologist in my region which is big [by region i do not mean city but really region so cities away from here] so unless it is said by my doctor that this is an emergency it could take years) so I took the phone but could not find the number on the papers near the phone so I told mom and rolling her eyes she told me. I made a mistake when I entered the number so I tried again and I made another mistake so I said to myself wow I probably will still be here trying in an half hour but after a while I could not find the number again and I had a panic attack while mom was treated me like an idiot instead of helping but she finally again with an attitude entered the number for me and I then had trouble explaining why I needed an appointment, the secretary could not understand and I almost screamed that I needed an appointment, I either finally did or I was put in a waiting list. I also remember before all that happening explaining to at least one person how it works here as far as dermatologists goes.

N
N
Another dream came back to me when I was finishing my morning routine.

I was about to have sex with someone but I realised that not all my facial hair were gone and that made me uncomfortable.

N
N
I remember one dream.

My parents kept buying then renovating and selling house. The first time was a shock because it was the house in Ste-Florence (looked different in the dream) and they were able to get 20000$ for it. The next house was in a big city, it was big and they had put all the money from the other house plus more in it and the first offer was 80000$ they accepted it (they had sent me somewhere where they bought and sold anything with a sign - a young woman was there and i told her about the sign that had the same amount of all the letters and numbers so to be able to write anything - i think she offered like 100$ and i accepted - this is where they told me about the amount of money they had sold the house - at first by phone then they were there - i kept looking at the young woman rolling my eyes then i told her how crazy this all was and she too could not believe her ears - then mom said that we all had to be out by a day [she told me - thursday or tuesday i think] and i said are you kidding me and she said no). Then the next house was a beautiful small one, it was in the middle of nowhere but the nearest towns and neighbors were not that far, plus the amount it was bought at I knew that if they would stop it we could all live there comfortably. I called someone who painted before we moved and his price was very low (20$ per each layers). I told them that while they were sitting around a table and I said with that price and the small amount of rooms we have in that house it will cost barely nothing and like that we could have that new house all painted and ready before we moved there. They both looked at each others like I was insane to just think about it and I then said well sure let's do this your way move in and put furniture everywhere and like in a few years mom would still be very sick and not have done half of it. This is when mom started to cry saying that she should get insurance before dying.

Page 206 of 282 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.