Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 194 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I made a mistake; the donuts were taken before the pretzels.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Ginger Ale and Pepsi with five toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Compliments pretzel sticks, food from Le Normandin (fries [with onion salt and ketchup] + all dressed pizza [did not eat the green peppers + peperoni + only the inside of the end of the crust]), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in vegetable oil with some of the pizza leftovers (M&M), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil with the rest of the pizza leftovers (M&M), two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the same oil.

I also took one Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip), Cordon Bleu meat and potatoes in gravy, part of a caramel Aero, Les Aliments M&M poutine (almost ate none of it - most of the fries were burnt + the cheese was basically nonexistent + almost no sauce), white mushrooms and one green onion pan fried in butter with spaghetti and tomato paste, two white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took two Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with four toasts made of fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, the pizza leftovers (did not eat the peperoni + green peppers + end of the crust), Compliments pretzel sticks, another part of the caramel Aero, white mushrooms and green onions pan fried in butter with bows and tomato paste (did not eat all that), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont fruit punch and Pepsi with four toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip) and Clover Leaf tune in oil and broth, another part of the caramel Aero, Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets (ate them with ketchup), Knorr country mushroom rice (added butter a little while before it started to boil and when it had finished to cook), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

I also took three Centrum flavor burst.

N
N
Tuna not tune blush!

N
N
Yesterday I had Rougemont grape juice and Pepsi with five toasts made with fresh white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a salad (iceberg lettuce + miracle whip) and Selection chicken penne, Compliments pretzel sticks, one white potato pan fried in vegetable oil with some of the rice leftovers, four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with some of the rice leftovers, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter and the grease with the rest of the rice leftovers.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the two days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, Selection macaroni and beef, two Maison Crowin molasses cookies (did not eat the last completely), Les Aliments M&M potato nuggets (eaten with ketchup), four white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter, Compliments pretzel sticks.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with three toasts made with the three days old white bread (no crusts - butter), one Granny Smith apple, a fisherman shell (bought at IGA but made somewhere else) and a salad (iceberg lettuce and miracle whip), another part of the caramel Aero, Compliments pretzel sticks, Knorr cheddar and broccoli rice (added butter a few times when it cooked and after it was cooked), three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter.

N
N
Yesterday I had Compliments fruit punch, Pepsi and Ginger Ale with one toast made with the rest of the white bread and two with Gadoua white bread (no crusts - butter + butter and corn syrup), one Black Diamond marblelicious cheesestring, Les Aliments M&M shrimp and scallop pasta bowl (the sauce was so disgusting plus it stank so much - i could not eat the pasta so i ate the seafood but the biggest shrimps were awful so i ate the small ones and the scallops that were good except with that awful sauce it made it less good), Compliments pretzel sticks, five white uncooked potatoes pan fried in butter with some of the rice leftovers, another part of the caramel Aero, three white uncooked potatoes pan fried in the grease and butter with some of the rice leftovers, Compliments pretzel sticks.

Page 102 of 194 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.