Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 205 of 282 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

I was in the backseat of a car driven by dad and my brother was in front (at a young age). He stopped at a Dairy Queen but before that he was eating an ice cream cone while driving. I wanted to ask for soft serve ice cream but I did not. He parked right next to the store that did not have a wall where the parking was. He looked at the counter and finally decided on what he wanted, he picked up a spoon and two cone bowls with chocolate on it. He got dirty looks but nobody said a thing. When it was his turn he put the bowls and spoon down but did not say anything, he was again thinking of what to have. All that time I was feeling uneasy in the car. Then there was a robot that belonged to that ice cream store, it was round and small. They would send the robot in the water to find things (for the shop i think). The next thing that happened is the robot went in the water but it went very deep eventhough it was not supposed to, it found two things that were new to the human race and it received an order to bring at least one back and when it found a third new species he took it inside it. It continued down but when it almost got to the bottom it saw a hole in the form or a cone and in it there were shells of animals that lived on the beach or on the water at the top. It immediately was scared and felt something really mean near it so it started to come back to the surface very fast all that time feeling whatever was there behind. The last thing I remember is the robot on the shore near the water and a forest was there (i have the feeling that dream did not end there).

I realised after doing my morning routine that I had forgotten to do one thing (to take a washcloth used after shaving my face the night before and put it in a bin with others downstairs). It was not an awful thing but it was driving me crazy and I did not even went in the bathroom to do what I was supposed to do.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
I hate that darn technical issue of having to write six extra comments to see the new page, it only happens here!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

After most or all my morning routine or even a little after I looked at the time and saw it change to 6:00, I was shocked that I had gotten up so early and that I was not even tired.

I and many other people saw that Slash was selling his favorite guitar and we were all sadden by that. It (in the dream - in real life he of course used many guitars) was the guitar he had made all the Guns N' Roses music with.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was walking in what seemed a hill but it was a street, many people were around and we all could see with a long screen a Horse race while we were walking up or down that steep street and suddenly there was an accident in that race, a Horse and the jockey fell and they slid across a long stretch of the track and when they moved we could see that the parts of the bodies that slid were gone. The Horse had almost nothing left on the tummy and legs and the man had almost nothing left in the face parts. It was disgusting and while we watched in horror other accidents like that happened and this was the same results with these Horses and jockeys.

I was a spy and my mission was to get a man. I ended up in his place and before being killed I asked for him saying that I was in search of something special and that I was given his name and told that he would either have it or know how to find it. It worked and I ended up in the room he was and while looking everywhere I said that I was impressed with all his archaeological finds and that myself had a few and was searching for one in particular (i told him and when i told him i could see that object in the bottom of a body of water [me dreaming not me in the dream]) then I told him that I was an accountant but one of many rich people who paid more than usual because they had a lot to hide so that money was not an issue to get that object. He seemed impressed by me. All the while I was talking I was walking around and looking at his things and sometimes I would look at him.

E
E
Last night I dream of purchasing real diamond jewellery! I don't know how I managed to buy it. But it was looking beautiful and everyone was appreciating the jewellery

Page 205 of 282 1 2 203 204 205 206 207 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.