Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 201 of 282 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I had finally seen Kill Bill Vol. 1 (in real life i have seen it) and wanted to see Kill Bill Vol. 2 so I looked at the schedule of movie channels and three days later I saw it but at 0:45 and I did not want to go to bed that late so I kept looking and decided that I would watch it then. In the meantime I had picked other movies to watch but when the first was about to start I changed my mind.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
And another try computer!

N
N
And another computer!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
computer!

N
N
Another dream just came back to me.

Dad was back from the grocery store just before my breakfast and I went to get my favorite bread but he did not bring me one.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

A group of friends (do not know if i was there - at 1 point i am but i was either part of the group or just saying what i thought of this while hearing about it) went out for a few hours in nature. It was really hot and they were concerned about a woman in their group because she had on a zipped sweatshirt on and sweat shorts and she was very hot and kept spraying herself with water. They went to the place by small boat and she stayed with a man and the others went to different places (maybe separating in other groups too). She took off the sweat top before starting to walk and took off the shorts when arriving. After a while the man realised she was not there anymore and after looking for her and screaming her name he went to get the others and 911 was called (maybe the man called them before - i do not really remember him getting the others but i do remember them all together searching and screaming her name). I was either with Chris Cuomo who was there searching for what happened to her or it was another woman, I could hear myself saying things about her and that day like the reason why she had these clothes over her bikini that the man found hot when he saw her like that (she was too shy to walk and ride in the boat with just with a bikini).

A woman was in jail but she wanted to be in jail. With her surprise it was like she was on vacation. It was in nature and she and the other prisoners had to work but it was not hard and the rest of the day they could do whatever, they just had to bed in their bed from a certain time to a certain time. The job (at least for her) was basically go to the nearest village and shop. Her bed was big and touching a giant rock. Then the dream turned into a commercial and she was the actress of it. Everytime she would say something an object either appeared or disappeared, she was speaking in riddles or poems and it had to do with what she wanted or gifts for people. By the end she would pose like a model (she was always on her bed with the rock behind it) and she had strands of colored hair that kept changing (that too happened at the end).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I needed to take notes because I did not want to forget something. After taking the notes I realised I had forgotten something so I added it at the start because this is where it went. The notes were almost like it was another language, like in codes and I was afraid I could not figure out what it meant but I left it that way, it was also badly written.

A group of men (maybe 1 or more women) were going in a dangerous mission (they seemed to be all the actors of the expandable movies but in the beginning they were all real soldiers or whatever they were) and they were all getting ready. Then they became actors and were getting ready for a movie and the action (a few times bombs were flying near them but noone got killed) were filmed. They were all in a cemetery getting ready to film another scene when a car drove there (right in the cemetery) in it a woman was driving and Julia Roberts had a baby and was extremely sad because her husband was dead. People including the actors were thinking she was not a fit for that kind of movie but she was not playing, she really just had a baby and really had lost the father and really wanted to die. She got out of the car almost like a zombie (she did say something to the woman who was concerned) and after walking pass the actors these people had nothing to do with the dream anymore. A woman who too had her heart broken was crying on the fence of the cemetery, she had lost her baby and the father. Julia ended up there, she was hunched over and could not stop crying. The woman realised what was going on and Julia wanted to say that she did not want the baby but the remorse did not let her say the words. The woman eventhough she was broken knew that she could take care of the baby and she asked if she could and Julia gave her the baby knowing that she could not.

Page 201 of 282 1 2 199 200 201 202 203 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.