Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears wall computer!

N
N
And here's another try wall computer!

N
N
And another try wall computer!

N
N
And another wall computer!

N
N
Another wall computer!

N
N
wall computer!

N
N
I remember three dreams.

All I remember is that dad was there and also it somehow had to do (at least 1 part) with bread.

All I remember is that mom was there.

Mom had found a job and she was happy about it because it was her first job ever and she planned on all of that money aside, then almost all and then she figured it would be nice to shop with her own money. She had found nice clothes and I was helping her for her first day. Her job was a security guard which was ridiculous because of her gender, age and in that dream too she was sick and it was the same thing as in real life. I told her that I could not go with her all the way just a part and then turn back around because the Stars were playing soon. The place we were (she dressed in a shopping mall) was in the atmosphere of that game. I arrived at that game when they were losing by a lot of goals, I felt bad for them and also was angry because they were playing against the Mighty Ducks which I hate and it was in their arena (not angry at the team angry at these people [fans + team + everyone else involved with them]). I began in front of the television but it was like I was there in person, never sitting down but walking around even being on the Stars bench or maybe it was my imagination in the dream. It was very loud. Then they started counting goals and after being even they counted more goals to win it. I remember Anaheim starting to make cheap shots and me trying to talk to a referee about it which made these players angrier, their fans too were angry.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I had woken up before noon but later than I was supposed to that day because I had an Hockey game on television at 13:00 but for some reason I had put in my head that since it started at that it was like it was not a real game, I had been feeling good about that decision but the game was coming up and it was a weird feeling but I kept it and did my morning routine normally, when I was done with it they were still playing so I went on the television but acted like everything was okay and that the Stars were not playing. Dad was there and angry that I had taken the television but he said nothing (we were in the kitchen of the Saint-Hubert house). I was going to close the television and satellite but I by mistake or not pushed a red button (the remote did not look like any remote we have had) and the screen changed. Dad started to panic and throwing his arms in the air said that we would never have television ever again in our lives. I clicked again on it and saw the screen change again so I figured that it would be back to the normal screen and he left freaking out and I told him that it would be back and told him when it was back but he said nothing and did not come back to the room.

All I remember is that a Cat was there and he/she went on a coffee table that had lots of magazines on it. I also remember that I was in that dream and I am pretty sure one or two other people were and that mom was one of them (i think i was trying to explain the cat being there).

N
N
Another dream came back to me when the previous were submitting.

I was very thin and explained to a woman that I was always thin but never to that extent. She made a few faces when I showed her the extent of my thinness by showing my arms especially my wrists. I told her why I had became that thin (cannot recall the reason i gave) and that soon I would be back to my normal weight.

Page 197 of 282 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.