Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I do not remember my dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
Another try!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This technical issue is so annoying especially the fact that only here it takes six extra comments!

N
N
A dream came back to me during breakfast.

All I remember is being in a grocery store with I think dad and choosing a bread, I picked one that was not cut but eventhough I would of preferred it cut I took it anyway, I also remember the other person choosing a bread before me.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Dad was going to go shopping and I went with him (mom was going too) eventhough I did not feel like it plus something was coming soon on television that I wanted to watch. We ended up in a big shopping mall that had many more stores around. I bought something in a store that we had not gone before and we then drove to another store, for some reason I brought the bag with me in the other store and again for some reason I was ashamed of people knowing I had gone in that store and I was also afraid to enter a store with the bag of another store so I made the bag smaller than it could and I thought like that that people would think that I was holding this bag for dad.

I was with the Dallas Stars and we were at home for a seventh game and we were winning by a large margin. At one point the dirtbag who blew a kiss at the end of the third game of the semi finals in real life skated by and looked at me so I blew him a kiss with a huge smile and he was livid, when he entered his bench area he broke a stick and I looked at him and showed my hands making them shake with a fake fear in my face which made him more furious.

N
N
I remember three dreams.

I was in my bedroom of the Saint-Hubert house but it was like a labyrinth of furniture inside. It was dark in the room on purpose by me and it was scary because something was in the room with me. Everytime I would see myself in a mirror or another thing that did the same thing as a mirror it would be me but different, either I was uglier or I looked like a demon, I knew it was not me the problem. I was scared but I kept giving fingers and being angry at whatever was there with me. And I also walked slow and kept on stopping. I was really scared and a voice inside me kept telling me to stop because it was making that thing angrier but I kept on doing it.

It was getting late and I thought I would at least miss one of my three week shows because I had something on early night but I was able to watch all three with at least an half hour to spare, I could even choose the order of the shows with the television schedule.

I went back to a home where I played often as a child, the people living there had a daughter to which I was a friend and they had kept her bedroom like it was and completely closed, they never went in there. I was able to get in the house and go in the bedroom, just in case I would keep everything cleaned and my things in a way that it would be easy to hide just in case which was the best choice because I made a big noise by accident and they (or just 1) came in and checked, everything was as it was and I had hidden all my things and was hiding under the bed. When they (or he or she) closed the bedroom door I left that place and walked to another place where I started to cry and made up that when I was young it was where an uncle lived and that me and my family had spent so much wonderful time there. I kept on pointing places and saying things about it. They believed me and invited me to stay for a while and I accepted still acting sad.

Page 195 of 282 1 2 193 194 195 196 197 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.