Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 187 of 282 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

All I remember (i think it started that way) is that I had to choose between two person then wash and clothe them. I remember me thinking there was five bras but realised after I was done that there was one more that I had forgotten about and that was a big deal.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
And another try computer!

N
N
And another computer!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
computer!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

My grandmother was there and she wanted to give us (i think it was for me and my parents - i remember mom being there at least sometimes) but it seemed to be a trick.

I was a singer and for the first time in public I sang in a ceremony with many celebrities and it was watched by many millions. I started outside the room then while walking and sometimes dancing I was singing and I ended up on stage where a few other singers were there to end the song with me but while it was happening when I got to 50 Cent people started to call me a hypocrite because in that dream he had just been caught drinking and driving and I was on stage singing with him while before I had said no to many other singers who them too had been caught drinking and driving.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I do not remember how it happened (maybe the dream started that way) but with a suit I was stuck in cold water, I was screaming for help but nobody could help me and I could not swim to my boat or the shore if I was not in a boat before because there were too much ice around me. I started to be cold when Orcas spotted me and they came to my rescue, before they went away I dove back in the water and told them thank you which they saw and I knew they were happy. Then (before that i remember humans helping me) I was in a mountain and Wolves had saved me (or the whales became wolves) and one decided to stay with me, the others for a while stayed close but then humans were a threat so I said goodbye to them and the Wolf too, I told that Wolf he should go with his family but he still stayed with me (when i said my goodbyes to the others they brought new members for me and they let me pet them but these wolf puppies actually looked like chickens maybe even chocolate ones and each were in a box with a name on it but they were indeed real wolf babies).

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was traveling via space crafts but I do not remember why (i think it was important) for that part I also remember explaining this to a person but all I remember about that is that I used Star Wars as an example or maybe it had to do with it. I had to change craft without being seen and I ended up outside and walking, it looked like the street where we lived in Saint-Hubert and many people were there, I had to get at the end of the street or near it, everytime a bus would drive by I was afraid it was the one I had to take but it was never and none would come where I was near a bus stop. Also everytime I would try to walk pass someone these people would do the same just like everytime I would pass others would pass too. It was important that at a certain time I was where I was going and it was like I was walking in place because of the time it was taking.

Page 187 of 282 1 2 185 186 187 188 189 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.