Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 182 of 282 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I and a friend were walking and searching for something in a forest that had the rumour to have a witch or something like that. She started to walk faster and I tried to make her slow down while trying to keep up with her but she went faster until I lost sight of her. I was scared but searched for her while screaming her name and just when I gave up this is when she reappeared. I was angry at her and going back to our car but she wanted to stop at one of the rare houses in that forest to eat and rest and I did not want to, I just wanted to get out of there. A woman told us that we could go in her house and do what we wanted in there but I refused (when she told us that i could see the inside without going in). I was the one driving when we finally got to our car eventhough I was tired and very hungry (had not eaten in at least more than 1 day - she when away from me had eaten) but despite all that I could drive very well without putting anyone else in danger. When we arrived in the nearest city I was happy thinking that soon I could eat then go to bed but suddenly the road was blocked by someone driving a truck full of donuts, he was stuck near the entrance where he had to get these donuts, I could see all these donuts but I stayed focused on the road, at one point I was about to get by by driving reversed a few times but that donut truck reversed too and blocked me when I was about to pass it. Bruce Willis (i think he was his die hard character) was one of the people blocked. I was about to lose my mind I was so hungry.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears mad!

N
N
And here's another try mad!

N
N
And another try mad!

N
N
And another mad!

N
N
Another mad!

N
N
mad!

N
N
I remember one dream.

A man right after the Canadian elections (in my dream it was march 3) was on television saying that soon the world would be dead if we would not stop him, most people (i was not 1 of them) thought he was talking about Justin Trudeau and when he realised he said no Harper, he explained that he wanted a job where he would be able to send petrol and gas companies almost everywhere even where there were no gas and petrol and also other companies that would destroy the planet. The others were almost laughing and he remainded them that them too needed a healthy planet to live. I moved to a forest where I was sure none of these companies would go. I set up a solar shower and a tent that would be my home. I also had a big Dog with me. The only thing I was afraid of was spiders. Then I was with Jason Statham (his transporter character) and we were in a fight, he of course was doing almost all of it but I was taking care of some of them. He then said to me to run to (he told me where) when he saw me fight because he was scared for me and to wait for him there, I did it. I was injured a little bit but when I saw him arrive I hid it, I went to him and after a hug he saw I was injured and I told him it was nothing and I looked at his injuries and him too said it was nothing. We went in a car and he drove to a small cabin in the middle of a forest. It was his. He told me to do like it was my own house. He also wanted to sleep on the coach since he only had one bed but I told him it was okay. I took a shower then went in the bed while he was taking his. When he came back I was sitting in the bed looking through a window that was right there (did that to be sure that he would come in the bed), I told him there was a Bear and he was scared about it but I told him it was okay, that he or she would stay outside. He came in the bed and sadly this is where I woke up.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Two men were lost in a forest in Winter. One of them (Leo in TR) was hurt from a Bear that was after them. They were left alone by that Bear for a while and before he or she came back they made a plan, the hurt man told the other to go hide in a tree near him and then when sure to jump and hit the Bear the strongest he could on the head and immediately start running. The other man was not too sure but the other said it was the only way for one to survive, he said a bullet would be better but the other had the only gun remaining and he had no bullets left. He went up a tree (before he told the injured man that he would send help for him in case he was still alive) and he plan at first was to use the shotgun as a weapon but he remembered a knife he had and that is what he decided on using. The Bear came back and slowly went to the injured man, with precision and patience the man in the tree waited until he was sure he would hit the head and then jump and put the knife right on the top of the head of the Bear and immediately started to run. There was a lot of snow so he could not run fast but he did not stop. He ended up where a small patch of the forest had no trees, he stopped there and looked around to make sure the Bear was not there waiting to get him in the middle and he went under the snow and swam a little bit then started to run again when he went back on his feet. He saw that a road was near and then a jeep or suv drove by very fast, he screamed and jumped and moved around to get their attention without believing it would work since he was so far from the street and also due to the trees and when he stopped believing they would be gone soon (he cursed himself for the few seconds he had stopped because he would of been closer to the street) the car that was going very fast with two men in the front seat stopped and turned around and came back (that street turned so it was like an angle) and they both looked at him and opened a door for him. He ran there and screamed to go (this is where i woke up - terrified).

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was watching a Football game with a friend (we havent talk in years - the last time she sent me an email right after the fire). It was like we were next to the field but we were watching it on television in a house. A player from the other team (we were rooting for the Bills) flew in the air and hit one of the player and that hit was so big that that man's leg ended up dislocated and were behind his back. That play was not considered a cheap shot so no penalty was given but that was so awful seeing that man hurt like that, he was of course in a great deal of pain. Me and my friend were making faces and could hardly watch, at one point I was turned and sometimes I would turn around and look at her and she would give me signs it was not okay so I would turn back. When the hit happened that game was the Dallas Stars against the Buffalo Bills and when it started again it was the same.

I told my parents that I was going in a long vacation but the plan was to get away from them. They wanted the phone number since I would be gone almost an entire year and I made up a story why I could not give it to them but that I would send a letter with it later. I put all my new clothes in my luggage and could not wait for the moment they would be gone from my life. They drove me to (cannot remember if i was taking the bus or train) and in the car they were going at it fully with driving me crazy, I was about to lose it but I kept saying to myself that it was the last time they would do that to me (i think at at least 1 part i was talking aloud - i could not take it anymore - i was even thinking of opening the door and jumping out).

Page 182 of 282 1 2 180 181 182 183 184 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.