Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 179 of 282 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was watching MasterChef and I became hungry then I decided to put something in the microwave when commercials started and to go get it during the next commercials but then I thought that I had a few things that were for three minutes so I thought that I could heat it then come back before the commercials would be over but I decided to go get it during the next commercials. But for some reason not only did I not get the food but during the last commercials I went outside to walk and when I came back it was over but they decided to add a few seconds and I changed the channel because I had missed the last part before that. So I was angry against myself because of that plus I was tired but I looked at the schedule and it started right after on another channel so I figured that this would be okay to wait for what I had missed but not later. American Idol was on and I did not want to see Jennifer Lopez but instead of just muting it I changed the channel then I realised it was stupid and that would get me to again miss the end. That's all I remember (i either woke up or it ended there or i simply do not remember the rest).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears computer!

N
N
And here's another try computer!

N
N
And another try computer!

N
N
And another computer!

N
N
Another computer!

N
N
computer!

N
N
I remember one dream.

All the biggest names of the Colorado Avalanche from when they were the best team got themselves all together except for Patrick Roy for a match against another team that were playing now. I was there but sometimes it looked like the arena then it looked like I was in a small arena looking at it via a big screen or I was in a living room, it was always full of people. At one point they announced that Eric Lindros was there and I was pleasantly surprised, when someone interviewed him I realised he was near so I looked behind while still remain sitting in my chair and there he was. I was excited and shy so I was scared he would look my way. By the end I had pity on him because he looked so much older than he was now, I turned around saying that it must be all his bad luck and the cheap shots he received. At one point the other team scored the first goal but it was when two of these players were on the Avs goaltender but the referees said that that goal counted. I seemed to be the only one angry about that besides the team.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Three of the main characters from Seinfeld were there (Kramer was the 1 not there). George had found a girlfriend and their first date (or it was after their first date) was for him to go to her apartment but when he arrived (for some reason he had the key) she was not there and she had not left a note. I think he had laundry or some food to do for himself and he did it slowly to give her a chance to come back but either she did not or she did too late so he left (just remembered that she was there when he left - he explained that it was late and she was ok with it - they made a plan for their second date). The second date was in her apartment to watch a certain episode of Games Of Throne (they were both there as far as watching it and had decided to watch the rest together). Everything seemed fine until a point where she said that it was not working out, he asked why and she gave the previous time as an example, he was shocked since she had seemed fine and happy but instead of making a scene he left saying a few nice things like good luck with your life. The other two were there at least once before that second date and when he told them what had happened they were shocked too. George was sad but he was doing his best to keep going without depressing over that.

I was on the phone with a friend that we had not talked for many years. Suddendly she just went quick but I stayed on the line and after a while I started counting how much money I had and how much I could put aside that year, turned out I could put at least 5000$ aside and that made me happy and when she heard that number she started to laugh and told me that now I could finally kill myself. I was completely shocked by that and asked her why she said that but after saying that she put her phone aside and walked away, I could hear her still laughing and I decided to stay on the phone until I got an explanation (she was the 1 who called me so she was the 1 who would have to pay the fees) but she never came back to the phone.

N
N
I remember one dream.

Me and someone else got away from a man. He was rich and had many people who he knew and also who worked for him plus his property was huge. We got on two Horses and were able to get out without being seen. We were also able to go far but we were still on his property and ended up where there were slaves that were his property and other people too which mostly were working for him. A slave spotted us and we signed to him to please not say anything and we saw him go to two other slaves and they all went to him. We got on another Horse and soon after I was alone on that Horse. I soon decided to instead of following the dirt road to go straight in the forest. The slaves did not point to us but they did say they saw us unless that man found out another way. At the beginning it was hard to go thought that forest but soon we found a small path and then it became a big path and me and the Horse ended up in a real dirt road where cars would drive. I knew we were going too slow but I did not want to tire the Horse and mostly not injure him. Soon after we were in the dirt road I could hear people working and I knew they knew the man so I decided to go on foot and hide in the tall grass, at first I tried to do that right by the road knowing they would not think of looking there but I saw the men working and one was in a tractor that was right where I was so I would of been crushed so I got up fast and went pass a small fence and electric post and went hiding in the forest where tall grass was very close to the street.

Page 179 of 282 1 2 177 178 179 180 181 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.