Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 108 of 145 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 144 145
A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Check out the passport: https:// t.e2ma.net/click/5qt4p/hkwjmb/1nsepd

you will have to put the URL back together.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Mom called this afternoon and she told dad that if it takes too long for Ford (dad still wants them to take care of it confused) to repair our truck that she will come back with our good friend that lives in Ste-Florence.

N
N
So got dad a tow early to Rimouski and the repairs were fast because mom called less than two hours ago and he went to get her and they were coming back. She just called and they are in Mont-Joli, they will stop at the grocery store then McDonald's.

N
N
I just hit myself on the head. Dad has not stopped banging on the floor upstairs and he has been at it for almost an half hour, when I could not take it anymore I started by hitting my desk and talking aloud then I put on some music but I could not take it anymore and after banging one more time on the desk I just hit myself. He has started to stop for a few seconds but he starts it all over again.

N
N
He actually stopped but has started again, when he started again I almost hit myself again.

N
N
He again almost pushed me to hit myself a few minutes ago. I even mistook noise for him pushing my buttons that is how much on the edge I am right now thanks to that monster.

N
N
He almost made me lose it a few times in the car this afternoon.

N
N
Right now I am close to another panic attack or at least to hitting myself because of dad again. And before I clicked on submit my mom gave me an order while calling me an idiot in her own special way.

N
N
My mom is the one who is meaner today. She is full of hate and almost everytime she has looked at me and talked to me today it was just pure hate in her towards me. And she just told both of us that if one day she is seriously ill she will go to a big city to get help, she has said that many times before without realising the stupidity of it since for about four years now she barely can eat but tonight she finally realised it and quickly said that it was for her eyes. Previously she was on the phone and I could hear her criticise people and like usual it was for things she and dad do.

Dad almost made me lose it today but it's not because he was at it nonstop it's because of the previous days where he barely stopped. He also found a way to talk against cops again, last night he saw something outside (a young woman running and a man driving a car behind her - she then in front of our house jumped into a pile of snow a few times then shivered almost dancing like and went in the car) and he decided today eventhough he does not think it was anything bad to go tell a cop at the station and he was told that nobody is missing and that it was probably nothing but in case to call them if something else happens, he came home saying that and then laughing at the cop and calling them all idiots.

N
N
These two monsters just teased me with the vacation I want them to take (and them too wants to take). I immediately went downstairs, both of them were happy and proud of what they just did.

Page 108 of 145 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.