Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Hi Deanna and Alice and Everybody

It's all pretty quiet here. I've been writing - and have managed to get a week ahead, so what I'm working on now is for next week. Am still working towards my goal of getting two weeks ahead, so I have space for emergencies and traveling without internet.

And one of my Christmas books was Colm Toibin's Nora Webster which I'm very much enjoying reading. I haven't read anything by him before - he's a very fine writer.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I wish all of the Coffee Club members a very happy new year!
Spending the evening with my husband and our animal family. Looking forward to a great new year, surprises and adventures!!!!!

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi! I have also been cleaning and going through things to keep, trash and give away. I wish to be a bit lighter in material things in our house. We have collected things during the past years that we have not and will never use. I love this time of year, especially the New Year. It makes me feel hopeful and adventurous!

Last edited by Michelle - Teen; 12/31/15 06:43 PM.

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm watching the Super Bowl and drinking Mocha Swirl Coffee.
Where are my coffee buddies!

Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Hi everybody. I hope you're all still taking time to enjoy your coffee. Chel, I hadn't seen your posting this month, was just back from spending the weekend at Astrofest. I wrote about it and got some ideas for future articles too.

I got a new teapot for Christmas so bought some good Darjeeling from the brew shop that sells such things. Lovely.

Thought coffee friends might like to see how British astronaut Tim Peake brews coffee on the space station. (Can't help but suspect it's not as good as Peet's.)

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Mona and everyone!
I am still here and writing for my sites, I have just been a bit absent from the forums as my husband fell down our steps and hurt himself pretty bad. He is a dialysis patient and it kind of threw us for a loop. All is well, he is on the mend, I've just been in overdrive on the care taking end of things!
Miss you all so much!
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Chel, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's accident. Stairs are a menace. (Though curbs may be even more hazardous.) I'm glad to hear he's recovering.

Today I enjoyed a leisurely pot of tea in a cafe in town. I had a blueberry muffin with it - which was very good. The Brits usually don't get muffins, but this passed the test. Still not quite as good as a coffee place near me in London which has really superb blueberry muffins. (That's pretty much it for my experience with good muffins in Britain, unless I make them myself.)

Good wishes to you and your spouse.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Happy Saturday, my dear friends. I keep saying I'm hopping back on the wagon, but then life happens.

My father passed away last Saturday (Cancer and Dementia). The docs had estimated 6 months ... he lived for 5.

"Busy" does not adequately describe the last 5 months. But, I have spent the week sorting paperwork that got heaped into bags and boxes throughout this ordeal. Cleaned up considerably - meaning better organization.

And today, I am doing for me - I'm writing. I was thinking over the past 2 weeks how frustrated (maybe a touch angry) I had become, because I've been caring and doing for so many and haven't had time to do what fills my soul. Now I feel guilty that I even allowed myself to feel that way. *sigh*

This morning, I had a cup of Organic Coffee with grass fed butter and cold pressed organic coconut oil. It was rich, filling and delicious. I started it about 2 weeks ago. And I have to say, that I feel amazing.

How are y'all doing?

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dear Alice, although we have never met, I am very sorry about your father. I understand the loss of parents.

My mother passed away in 2013 from Cancer and Dementia.

I also understand your guilt and it is a tough bug to wrestle with.

Do for you!

Hugs from Ohio.
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Alice, I am so sorry to hear about your dad.

I am very glad to hear that you are "doing" for YOU. I really believe that we have to do for ourselves first, or we get to energetically scattered to be of any service to anyone else - included our loved ones who need a high level of care from us.

I am SO learning about boundaries - and how setting them, and honoring them, actually makes me a more compassionate person. I found myself getting very resentful, and now that I'm better with boundaries, that resentment is fading away. I'm not always the most popular person - especially with my aunt who wants a ton of attention, but I'M doing so much better. :::whew:::

I really have a feeling I'm going to LEARN a LOT this year LOL!!!

I have heard about coffee and butter and coconut oil. I'm fascinated!!! I'm going to go check your site for more info!!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.