Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 106 of 145 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yesterday:

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons one-hundred-eighteen times.

Mom (start) = She had an attitude two times, complained two times, gave me a look one time, whined one time and pushed my buttons fifty-two times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing two times and he pushed my buttons five-hundred-twenty-nine times.

Mom (middle) = She whined four times, complained one time, ignored me one time and pushed my buttons two-hundred-forty-three times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons fifty-eight times.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Yesterday I could not keep up with them, I realised in the afternoon that it was not the correct numbers so I just stopped for that day. Plus they were both supposed to go at least to Amqui because dad had an appointment but mom did not go and dad came back very early. They both were completely despicable yesterday, it was one of the worst days since we came here, only two other days were worst.

N
N
Yesterday (had some peace - they left for errands in Price & Mont-Joli while i was in bed and they came back when i was eating breakfast):

Dad (start) = He had an attitude 1 time and pushed my buttons 187 times.

Mom (start) = She pushed my buttons 43 times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing 1 time and he pushed my buttons 770 times.

Mom (middle) = She gave me a look 3 times, ignored me 2 times, whined 1 time, complained 1 time, tried to get pity 1 time, talked in dad's back 1 time and pushed my buttons 359 times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons 25 times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons 6 times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She whined 1 time and pushed my buttons 99 times.

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons 70 times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing 2 times and pushed my buttons 371 times.

Mom (middle) = She gave me a look 4 times, whined 1 time, ignored me 1 time, had an attitude 1 time and pushed my buttons 335 times.

Mom (end) = She ignored me 1 time, gave me a look 1 time and pushed my buttons 21 times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons 22 times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons 13 times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She ignored me 1 time and pushed my buttons 172 times.

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons 109 times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing 4 times and he pushed my buttons 505 times.

Mom (middle) = She whined 4 times, complained 3 times, ignored me 1 time, tried to get pity 1 time and pushed my buttons 339 times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons 3 times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons 2 times.

N
N
Yesterday:

Mom (start) = She ignored me 1 time and pushed my buttons 172 times.

Dad (start) = He pushed my buttons 109 times.

Dad (middle) = I had to deal with dubbing 4 times and he pushed my buttons 505 times.

Mom (middle) = She whined 4 times, complained 3 times, ignored me 1 time, tried to get pity 1 time and pushed my buttons 339 times.

Mom (when i was in bed) = She pushed my buttons 3 times.

Dad (when i was in bed) = He pushed my buttons 2 times.

That new technical issue is still here mad!

N
N
I need to stop writing what they are doing to me (anyway theres no way its the correct numbers - i either miss some or mistake noises for them when its not - i even can hear them do something when they are doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!)!

They not only barely stop (sometimes when theres a full minute without any of them doing anything i can still hear them eventhough they are doing nothing) but they come up with more things almost every day plus now they will often do it together!

Dad is today walking around the house with his sunglasses on and he is walking around like a king or something, mom looks like she is near death but it's not stopping her from doing her best to drive me crazy!

I will try my best to focus on me and what I need to make my getaway from them forever but it is getting harder here since it is almost nonstop!

N
N
I learned during the second intermission of my Hockey game that I will again have a half vacation!

They will leave Wednesday and again dad will come back without mom and then go get mom. I am guaranteed at least one night and morning by myself and should get another complete time off when he will go get mom.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Stress Level pretty good today. Taking care of odds and ends. Made a nice dinner.
Chel

Michelle Anne Cope
Short Stories Editor

N
N
If the weather is not awful tomorrow this is when they will leave, their plan is still to have dad come back the next day alone then mom coming back Sunday, everytime they have done that dad has slept there the day before mom came back so hopefully that'll be the case there too. I still wished it would be a real vacation from them but again I will take that peace with pleasure, I enjoy every seconds I can get.

Today they were so disgusting, they kept giving me hate all day long using many different ways!

Page 106 of 145 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.