Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 174 of 282 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams.

Eric Lindros was playing Hockey and that made me more than happy. I was very proud of telling people that I was a fan and was also back then too. When someone would ask me what was my team I would proudly say the one Eric Lindros is on. Then there was a rumour that he would be traded and I did not care until something was telling me he would go to Montreal and I was scared because nobody like him there and I hate that team and all that has to do with it. Before they announced it I was in public and realised that it was about to be announced and I started yelling that it was (starts with s and is 4 word) and I then proceeded to say what I think of my province, it's people, the organisation of the Canadiens and it's fans. I was in public during my meltdown and people were insulted by what I was saying but nobody said anything because they were scared of me but when I said that he would be treated horribly they did not believed me and I knew it. When came the press conference I thought that he would be booed because they had put seats for some fans of the team but when I heard no booed I saw that the seats were empty so I clapped loudly and said loudly wow what a beautiful set of fans and kept saying sarcastic things like that and still people were angry but said nothing to me.

I was watching television and when looking at the schedule I saw The Bold and the Beautiful and Days of our Lives coming up. I remembered when I was watching these shows especially the first since that was when I was younger. I said that I understood that the show seemed to have no characters from these years but that it could be good for all the new watchers but at the least the second show had kept a few of the first characters. Then it turned into Trump was the president or in another place in the government where he had power. Everybody hated it and was scared because he was dangerous. Everytime someone would try or want to try something to get rid of him he would knew it and send someone or something after them. A lot of people were in a subway and he sent something that entered right where the doors closed. Tom Hanks was with a child that he kept right on him by holding him tight, the monster went straight to men who seemed to be working in construction and they acted like it but the monster got the first then the second opened his lunch box to prove it was real but the monster got him too. After the doors opened I saw Hilary Clinton who was living with Trump nervous when he woke up but she was doing her best to act normal and friendly.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Just writing something so that the new page appears!

N
N
And here's another try!

N
N
And another try!

N
N
And another!

N
N
Another!

N
N
This is ridiculous, it this keeps up we will have to use an entire page on this thread before finally seeing the new page!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was coming back home (did not looked like myself + had a different life) with bloodied hands because I had killed someone. My favorite Horse was in front of the house (came back walking) so I went to see him but I told him that I could not pet him because of my hands, I gave him kisses on his head and then I was going to go home to clean myself but he pull me with his head, he would do that everytime I was going. Someone was standing there and thought it was cute, me too but I still did not want to put blood on him so I kept just touching him with my head then trying to go home and clean up.

My province (maybe they did it in the entire country too) decided to change the way phone numbers were working. The first number was for your region (ours was 1 but it should of been 2 because they wanted to go alphabetically) then the second was your weight (ridiculous) then it was from zero to infinity (ours ended up 244 or 344). I almost immediately memorized and understood this stupidity, dad was not saying anything and mom did not understand so I told her our number and explained her why and what but before or during or after I called us and it worked (it either sounded busy or whatever because i called us with our own home phone not a cell) then I hung up and said see it works.

N
N
Another dream came back to me.

I opened the bottle of my vitamins and saw that one had like exploded.

N
N
Another dream came back to me during breakfast (i may come back here soon because before breakfast another dream came back to me and i forgot it).

I had trouble drinking my juice because it was too frozen.

Page 174 of 282 1 2 172 173 174 175 176 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.